v Burton (H) - Predictions

mozza

v Brewers  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Hollybush said:

Resounding 4-0 thumping of that tinpot team.

They should be sent back to non league asap and take that inept excuse for a manager with em.

They shouldn't even be on the same pitch as us !

It must make you choke on your half time pie that they ARE on the same pitch though. Not only on the same pitch but taking points away from DCFC. I can only imagine the anguish you must have felt when that tinpot team wiped the floor with your mutli million pound superstars at the Pirelli.

Inept excuse for a manager who has spent 550k on players compared to the millions after million shpunted on players by brilliant managers Derby have had since he left.

Remind me what division BOTH clubs are in would you?

You sound just as bad as those Sheff Wed, Norwich, Birmingham, Cardiff and Wolves fans who got sent packing as well.

BItter, bitter people.

15 hours ago, Hollybush said:

Resounding 4-0 thumping of that tinpot team.

They should be sent back to non league asap and take that inept excuse for a manager with em.

They shouldn't even be on the same pitch as us !

I've said it before and I'll ask it again: is this an Australian thing that we naturally love underdog stories?

Or - given I have already seen a couple of posters put you in your box - is your sentiment just the exception? 

Archived