Signed football for sale

Rebecca2460

3 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

I have 2 in my loft. 1990 and 2006. I also have a signed Junior trng top that cost me £150 at a charity auction.

Bargain.......

3 hours ago, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

I have 2 in my loft. 1990 and 2006. I also have a signed Junior trng top that cost me £150 at a charity auction.

Bargain.......

I have got a signed shift it cost me £2000.00 from the Derbyshire day at carsington Water

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, europia said:

Welcome  Becky. It sometimes takes a while to find out who the dick heads are on any forum, but at least you know of one already since he (Mr P*nis Head) offered the information himself without a struggle.

Good luck with the sale of the signed football.

Thank you for being so sanctimonious and negating the requirement to check for tongue in cheek. 

19 hours ago, Rebecca2460 said:

Hello Mr Penis Head :) 

Thank you very much for your prompt and hilarious response. 

This ball has been laying in my attic for a while and although I know nothing about football, it is now time to sell it on. 

I can't add photos here unfortunately which is why I asked people to email. It's asking me for URL ****. 

Thanks for the interest Penis Face :) 

Much appreciated, 

Becky 

Is this the Mr Penis head that scored the first goal against Reading on Saturday?

6 hours ago, StivePesley said:

Pretty sure that the players sign footballs every game and these get raffled or given to the sponsors in corporate hospitality. As such I don't think they are especially rare. I have one from about 2008

Might depend who's signatures are on it! One game wonders might go down well with the collectors? And no I can't think of any just now 

I've got a signed footy by the likes of Zavagno, Grenet and the bunch of muppets drom that era. I imagine it's probably worth less than a standard football but I can't be bothered to do anything with it. Must did some pics out, if only for a guess the autograph thread.

On 25/01/2017 at 21:46, reveldevil said:

My lad's got a signed football from the 14/15 squad, and Anyas shirt signed by the whole squad from this season.

Should I bid now for Anyas shirt before his price rockets when he scores the winner in PO Final?

My brothers work for their secret Santa, rather than gifts, they get the worst "celebrity" autograph they can either get done themselves or buy online.

one year he got a signed picture from Dave benson Phillips. His publicity head shot for the photo was the best thing I have ever seen.

On 1/24/2017 at 22:35, Rebecca2460 said:

Hello Mr Penis Head :) 

Thank you very much for your prompt and hilarious response. 

This ball has been laying in my attic for a while and although I know nothing about football, it is now time to sell it on. 

I can't add photos here unfortunately which is why I asked people to email. It's asking me for URL ****. 

Thanks for the interest Penis Face :) 

Much appreciated, 

Becky 

Mr Penis Head :) Greatest response ever on this forum.

Archived