Signed football for sale

Rebecca2460

I have football in my possession that has a signature on each part. 

I have reason to believe it was signed from 1999 to 2000 however I am unsure. 

If anyone would like to see photos or ask questions please email me as it's for sale :)   rebeccaldowning@outlook.com

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Mr Penis Head :) 

Thank you very much for your prompt and hilarious response. 

This ball has been laying in my attic for a while and although I know nothing about football, it is now time to sell it on. 

I can't add photos here unfortunately which is why I asked people to email. It's asking me for URL ****. 

Thanks for the interest Penis Face :) 

Much appreciated, 

Becky 

40 minutes ago, Rebecca2460 said:

This ball has been laying in my attic for a while and although I know nothing about football, it is now time to sell it on. 

I can't add photos here unfortunately which is why I asked people to email. It's asking me for URL ****. 

Much appreciated, 

Becky 

Oh Becky. That's a bit rude.

Anyway, what's it been laying in your attic?

;)

1 hour ago, Rebecca2460 said:

apologises Tim Penis Head :) 

It has been in my attic for many years and was forgotten about until now. The only photo I've been able to put up is the cover photo on my profile ? 

I'll start the bidding at a quid. Do I hear £1.10? Anybody?

laugh all you want but I found something that I thought could be a great gift for somebody or mean a lot to somebody, so I signed up and came to a place I thought it'd be appreciated and not be mocked. If anyone has a genuine interest please mail me rebeccaldowning@outlook.com 

if not I am no longer replying to comments on this thread :) 

ta 

48 minutes ago, Rebecca2460 said:

laugh all you want but I found something that I thought could be a great gift for somebody or mean a lot to somebody, so I signed up and came to a place I thought it'd be appreciated and not be mocked. If anyone has a genuine interest please mail me rebeccaldowning@outlook.com 

ta 

Welcome Rebecca. Most are very decent on here honest!! I've a signed football too, got it as a birthday present many moons ago off an ex. Signatures are faded and I can't even read most of them!! Good luck hope you get a new home for it 

Time for tennis!! 

5 hours ago, Rebecca2460 said:

ta 

Sorry if you feel mocked Rebecca. That's not my intention or I'm sure anybody else's. Everyone gets the same juvenile responses from me. Usually this forum is a hotbed of discourse regarding the seminal work of Satre and  Dostoyevsky but for some reason I was in the mood for some Partridge last night. Back of the net.

Anyway, I might be wrong but eBay is probably your best bet. I've sold plenty of football stuff on there. 

I remember when my old man got one signed from the Smith era. Eranio etc. He told me to keep it safe ended up losing my football..So ended up playing with the signed one instead. Scuffs, dirt etc he wasn't impressed still mentions it now!

8 hours ago, Rebecca2460 said:

ta 

C'mon Becky we all appreciate you and the more replies you get of any kind, will keep this thread on Page 1 of the forum where more people are likely to see it, and therefore somebody with a genuine interest is more likely to see it, therefore as Del Boy used to say "Everyone's a winner"

So enjoy the mockery, the fun, and welcome to the greatest football forum on the planet, but it's not as great as your football and carpet! ⚽️??

14 hours ago, Rebecca2460 said:

Much appreciated, 

Becky 

Welcome  Becky. It sometimes takes a while to find out who the dick heads are on any forum, but at least you know of one already since he (Mr P*nis Head) offered the information himself without a struggle.

Good luck with the sale of the signed football.

Archived