A fridge too far

ramsbottom

34 minutes ago, Squid said:

ANNNNDDDDD it's back to 2 points! 

So want Burton to beat tractor boys, as next matches at bottom on Monday are

Cardiff v Red dogs

Blackburn v Bristol City

Brum v Burton

Come Monday tea time could be between Trees, Blackburn and Brum. Zola might just save Forest at this rate, could be a few twists down there.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Zag zig said:

So want Burton to beat tractor boys, as next matches at bottom on Monday are

Cardiff v Red dogs

Blackburn v Bristol City

Brum v Burton

Come Monday tea time could be between Trees, Blackburn and Brum. Zola might just save Forest at this rate, could be a few twists down there.

Acca bust already

8 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Acca bust already

Never said anything about putting money on it :lol:

At least you lot still have something to play for, Monday even more interesting now tiger.

Ohh for those gut wrenching, finger biting end of season finishes ;)

22 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

It's what makes it all worth it.

So much better than mid-table mediocrity.

Hey - we've still got our coveted positive goal difference to play for!

+3 with plenty of scope to ship a few against udders. 

At this rate we'll be needing something against Rotherham and you know our fighting spirit when we absolutely must get a result :lol:

1 hour ago, I Am Sheep said:

So it looks like the kebab shop owner is on his way after all with a 100% takeover. I'm going to be devastated to see Fawaz go but the future still looks potentially entertaining.

Is that Dennis Roussos lookalike bloke involved - that ship magnet?

Looks like he'll easily "pass" the fit and proper person test, judging by the size of him. 

I just had a quick look at ltlf to see what they're thinking about their current situation and although many are worried there is still a bizzare sense of "easy to get out of this" and we will win this game and that game and be fine 

If it was derby in their situation I would be very very worried after the Blackburn result.

They are right in the ****.

PistoldPete2
5 hours ago, KBB said:

I just had a quick look at ltlf to see what they're thinking about their current situation and although many are worried there is still a bizzare sense of "easy to get out of this" and we will win this game and that game and be fine 

If it was derby in their situation I would be very very worried after the Blackburn result.

They are right in the ****.

mind the burton result was a bad one too. Neither of them can afford Blackburn to do well in their remaining games.

So they've gone from having a deal set up with a reasonably sensible looking American - which Fawaz ballsed up because he asked for too much - to a seriously dodgy Greek, on exactly the same deal te Americans wanted. Meanwhile, with all the faffing around, forest have plunged into real danger, so any new owner may be taking over a league 1 club. I wonder what a difference in value there is between an average league 1 club, and an average championship club? What a genius businessman Fawaz is. 

Still Forest might actually win a few games now the referees will be in fear for their lives and livelihoods. 

Archived