A fridge too far

ramsbottom

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Is that the 2m odd loan that was mentioned around the time the deal collapsed?

Yes - hence the sale of Angela to allow them to pay it back, I guess.

13 hours ago, eddie said:

I see the Americans have issued a statement too, basically stating that they put two bids in and inferring that Fridgy is a loon. Also, big brother Abdulaziz has resigned from the Gumps' board, so it looks like Fawaz is now going it alone.

Long may Agent Fawaz-al-Rammy plough his lonely but oh-so-funny furrow.

For those interested:

http://www.nottinghampost.com/john-jay-moores-claims-fresh-bid-for-nottingham-forest-was-rejected-this-week/story-30072277-detail/story.html

I quite like one of the comments which speculates that Fawaz saw the Yanks' plans for restructuring and their business model and thought "I can do that". :D

They will buy it for peanuts next season when they are in league one.

Selling your best player and having no manager is really going to inspire the squad, not to mention that wages came from a loan, who will pay the next wage run? Wonga? Sell more players?

3 hours ago, David said:

Now Lansbury has gone, wouldn't surprise me to see Asombalongalongalonga hand in a transfer request this month. The only player left with something about him.

We should go for him, now that our physio's room is emptying :whistle:

Seriously though, he's a beast and Fawaz might have to swallow his pride if the wages need paying and do business with us. 

8 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I guess for Wardy it's a case of "which team would I rather get relegated with?"

Of course, the gumps might have recalled him in order to sell him.

8 minutes ago, 61GT said:

He really is an odious cat funt isn't he, completely disregarding Rowett's work in saving a Brum team who looked destined for the drop and turning them into promotion candidates, because he isn't experienced enough!

I hope to god he has Fawaz's ear though.

3 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Maybe Clough sent him back wherever he come from in the knowledge Ward would be working under him again soon?:ph34r:

FTFY

Archived