Martin contract extension

Spanish

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Jank o which is being linked to weder Bremen today, so, if he goes, I think martin might get the nod from Fulham to leave with godspeed and well wishes (in exchange for some.monies)

Does that mean Ince will go to Newcastle then?

2 minutes ago, Spanish said:

has Martin really got a contract extension with us?

Nobody knows.

It was said that he has in The Sun, so probably not.

20 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

But but but but The arm waving and the not smiling (except the times they were)...............:blink:

It really is something that a huge portion of a fan base can convince themselves that two players don't like eachother purely on the basis of their body language! 

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I'm sure this is just bull****, I wouldn't believe it if I were you:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Top: Ince is furious that Martin is rubbing his hair.

Middle: Martin is whispering in his ear "I will snap your leg in training for taking that goal away from me."

Bottom: Martin "Why are your socks above your knees? Are you a P*****r or something?"

Ince "Your wife definitely knows I'm not!"

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I think it is key to whether Martin wants to sign a permanent contract with them. It doesn't matter if Fulham have an option or a commitment - if he doesn't want to stay there, he won't

I think there is an element that a lack of commitment from them affected his desire to stay.....(just from reading the internet)

14 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think there is an element that a lack of commitment from them affected his desire to stay.....(just from reading the internet)

Indeed they could probably have signed him if they podded up the dosh - have they got it?

I  thought the Fulham Manager is leaving at the end of the season to go to Malaga   and that this was part of the reason he knew the board would back him because he can walk into the job at Malaga before this.

I also thought the arrangement was a commitment to buy either in January or at the end of the season.

Archived