Leeds United v Derby County (A) - Matchday Thread

RamsPolls

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

After watching the match tonight there is no need to worry about leeds in the play-offs we are better than them. If we played our best side. 

After tonight we definitely don't need to worry about Leeds in the play offs because we won't be anywhere near the play offs..

leeds were excellent, they will win the play offs if they continue like that 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Davide said:

Cash in on Will Hughes? our best player? How can you judge Nugent after 20 minutes or whatever? Bent- scores goals. TERRIBLE POST

Hughes is the best of a very bad bunch. Nugent is just another rat on a sinking ship.

Good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY SIR.

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

Hughes is the best of a very bad bunch. Nugent is just another rat on a sinking ship.

Good day sir. I SAID GOOD DAY SIR.

Get a grip on yourself. 

Hughes is the best player you have seen in your 13 years of life....and the nooooge looked better in the short time he was on than Bent, Blackman and Vydra have looked since they signed. 

Just now, Davide said:

Have you actually been to any matches and watched Hughes? How can you judge Nugent after hardly any time here. Are you even a Derby fan?

I've been a derby fan all my life and I've NEVER seen a striker as poor as David Nugent. Will Hughes is lightweight and can't pass. CASH IN. 

Am I a Derby fan now... after that shambles tonight... DERBY WILL BE LUCKY!

7 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

After tonight we definitely don't need to worry about Leeds in the play offs because we won't be anywhere near the play offs..

leeds were excellent, they will win the play offs if they continue like that 

Leeds genuinely have a chance of reaching automatic. They have seriously important players still to come back from injury and suspension. But yea I agree, we need to get drastically better and fast of we want to atleast have a chance of making the play offs.

Never seen a striker as poor as Nugent? Ive seen him play against Derby and he scores goals..in fact almost 150 career goals I think...if you are judging him on his performance today- he only had 20 or so minutes then no one can take your post seriously. He didn't have any service and we created nothing...but either way how can you judge a player after a few minutes in his first match with the team playing badly? You're as bad as the people who sit behind me in the east stand- every week it was bloody Dawkins bloody Keogh....and bloody Camara (after his first 5 minute debut).

Hughes is quality. His intelligence is way beyond his years. Yours isn't. 

3 minutes ago, Davide said:

Never seen a striker as poor as Nugent? Ive seen him play against Derby and he scores goals..in fact almost 150 career goals I think...if you are judging him on his performance today- he only had 20 or so minutes then no one can take your post seriously. He didn't have any service and we created nothing...but either way how can you judge a player after a few minutes in his first match with the team playing badly? You're as bad as the people who sit behind me in the east stand- every week it was bloody Dawkins bloody Keogh....and bloody Camara (after his first 5 minute debut).

Hughes is quality. His intelligence is way beyond his years. Yours isn't. 

I'll have you know that I am one of the most RESPECTED contributers on this ENTIRE GOD DAMN FORUM and if I say nugent is **** then he is ****. And Hughes. And Dawkins. AND FUCKNIG KEOGH.

38 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Absolute rubbish. Yes he was inconsistent at times but 75% of matches!!! Give me a break. We missed him badly tonight, he would have taken the fight to Leeds. If Bryson was performing well then we wouldn't need Hendrick, however Bryson is a shadow of his former self, Hendrick has gone and as a result, our midfield is found wanting. We desperately need a box to box midfielder, Lansbury (won't happen now gumps takeover has fallen through), Mutch, Mowatt (only on bench for Leeds at the mo) other potential stars in Europe (Carl Sagan any suggestions?) don't care who but that is what we are lacking right now, along with Chris Martin and our full backs injury free.

Leeds were very good tonight, reminiscent of Derby when McClaren first took over, they're a force and we need to step up.

We will get there but this squad needs surgery, an unbalanced midfield and far too many strikers/forwards who we've paid big money and big wages for who don't play!

Like many players it seems Hendrick will only get better in people's minds the longer he's been gone. He was a luxury midfielder at best and never took hold of matches or took the lead. He can play alongside a dominant CM and offer flashes of brilliance but he never took control of games.

If he'd played today he may well have scored a goal from nothing and stolen a draw for us but it would be unlikely, and we wouldn't have struggled any less in the middle of the park with Bryson and/or Johnson out of form.

They're all rubbish... we need to sell them all

when are we going to sign some real hero's where is the next clod Davies or craig fagan

we lost to the better side, it wasnt our day it happens only last week our reserves were good enough for the prem after beating WBA. One week on and were relegation fodders. Think we all need to chill out. We'll ger better lets not panic   

Archived