Left Back today

WystonRam

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see us going three at the back as we don't have pacey wingbacks fit just now so any attempt at that would really be more of a five at the back? 

Sith Happens

I think changes will be made with our stretched squad....likes of shackell, camara, weimman, hanson, elsnik in....no injuries please today.

Hanson not a LB. today showed that. He was up against a good player in McClean but I'm not sure he is the answer for now. Assuming no one is fit on Friday, I think Johnson needs to move there and we buy a new midfielder to replace his position. Hughes back in for Bryson and we're looking good.

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Hanson didn't let himself down

Agreed. Thought he stuck to his task well and didn't let McLean or Phillips (when he moved over to that side) have an easy time. Did especially well considering it's not his natural position by any means.

Thought Hanson did ok yesterday. He was targeted as the weak link and I think that's why Philips wanted a go at him. First half struggled a bit but after they scored he seemed to of dealt with them well.

I expect the 4 who finished the game at the back to start it Friday though. So that's baird lb keogh rb shackell and Pearce cb.

Which does worry me a little.

Archived