George Thorne

DarkFruitsRam7

He did get a lit of niggles 14/15 when Mac kept putting him back in half fit.

He was reasonably available for clement and dazwaz until that niggling leg break.

Im hoping that after pishing to hard in pre season its more a case of gentle gentle than the problem is just to bad.

But then I think back to ol yellah....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He did get a lit of niggles 14/15 when Mac kept putting him back in half fit.

He was reasonably available for clement and dazwaz until that niggling leg break.

Im hoping that after pishing to hard in pre season its more a case of gentle gentle than the problem is just to bad.

But then I think back to ol yellah....

kcs_3ebb2545.png

7 hours ago, sunnyhill60 said:

One of the most vile comments I have seen on here.

Show some empathy and respect!

Don't worry about it, there is always will be some 'jokes' or 'puns' anyway.

9 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

What's vile and distasteful about the menstrual cycle? Unless, you are whacking it in a Spag Bol, I fail to see how it's vile, and therefore how a pun on it can cause such anger...

Exactly, it's 2017 and we should be able to talk and joke about what is just a natural occurrence, full stop, period.

On 04/08/2017 at 07:24, Tamworthram said:

As well as being as distasteful as the original comment, not even a very good pun. Grow up. 

Bloody hell Tamworth do you just mince around the forum policing people who make jokes? @Owd miner upset you earlier - now you don't like tampon based humour?

Tha must be a reet laugh me owd. 

On 8/4/2017 at 10:32, TroyDyer said:

What's vile and distasteful about the menstrual cycle? Unless, you are whacking it in a Spag Bol, I fail to see how it's vile, and therefore how a pun on it can cause such anger...

Period Drama.

15 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Bloody hell Tamworth do you just mince around the forum policing people who make jokes? @Owd miner upset you earlier - now you don't like tampon based humour?

Tha must be a reet laugh me owd. 

mincing around? now you're being homophobic.

Nah, just both caught me during a temporary period (no pun intended,honestly) of sense of humour bypass. Apologies to both. 

On 04/08/2017 at 10:32, TroyDyer said:

Its not disgusting but it does turn my Mrs into a clairvoyant. Every time I try a little fore play, I get my palm red

On 04/08/2017 at 10:32, TroyDyer said:

Always causes anger. It's like a red rag to a bull 

30 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Its not disgusting but it does turn my Mrs into a clairvoyant. Every time I try a little fore play, I get my palm red

Blimey. 

It takes a certain type of person with a certain type of mentality to post on social media something like that.

You must be very proud 

1 minute ago, BobbyD said:

Blimey. 

It takes a certain type of person with a certain type of mentality to post on social media something like that.

You must be very proud 

And what type of person with what type of mentality is that exactly?

Archived