Your favorite ever Rams player .

Curtains

Dean Saunders - no question

There was a reason he became most expensive domestic player when he went to Liverpool, despite playing for one of worst teams in our history. His enthusiasm was infectious and non stop running meant he could get a goal out of nothing even with little support.

I met and played against him in a charity 5 a side game 6 years ago. I scored a goal against his team and when he said 'Great finish pal' as I jogged back I couldn't have been any higher!

Top player & top bloke too!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mart Poom. He was my favourite player when I was old enough to start going at about 6 years old and was the inspiration behind me choosing my playing position.

I told my dad I wanted to be just like him but he said unfortunately I didn't have blonde hair and I was born in Truro, not Tallinn.

Micklewhite had a special place in my heart. Aswell as being a derby player when i started to go watch deby for the first time. I shortly realised he lived on the same housing estate as I did. Infact a good school friend of mine was his nextdoor neighbour. Unfortunately the neighbour was a man city fan and was more interested in trips to maine road with his dad.

Used to occasionally see other Derbys stars driving down the estate to go visit their team mate, past us while we played football on the green.

Archived