Your favorite ever Rams player .

Curtains

Fairly certain not many will have mentioned Paul Peschisolido yet.

Super sub on so many occasions when I was watching Derby growing up, and who can't love that coffee cup goal?

Richard Keogh, I have to be honest, is up there as well. Would love to bump into him one day and pay him my compliments. 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can tell I'm a lot younger/ a late comer to Derby County as I've only heard of a lot of the names mentioned here, never seen them in the flesh.

For me it's Bucko. People can complain about his shirt pulling. They can complain about his non-league past. They can complain he was born in Nottinghamshire. But he was a sheer force of nature who loved this club and I'm sure would jump at the chance to come back.

He never forgot how lucky he was to have a career as a professional I think it showed on the pitch. He knew his weaknesses and he worked on them - compare his passing ability when he left to when he first arrrived, it barely looks like the same player. When we first bought him everyone was complaining how he was from Burton, but he took his chance when Barker was injured. That goal against Forest... I fell in love then and there.

Archived