Stupid football fans.

Doodle

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Doodle said:

have any fans embarrassed themselves more than the Leicester fans did today?  Singing. " champions of England, you'll never sing that".  To the 9 times English champions Everton. Remember boys, football wasn't invented last season 

Its Leicester....... You have to forgive them, their not used to it and its gone to their head, its a bit like an 11 year old at a wedding who sneeked a few glasses before anyone noticed....

56 minutes ago, Doodle said:

have any fans embarrassed themselves more than the Leicester fans did today?  Singing. " champions of England, you'll never sing that".  To the 9 times English champions Everton. Remember boys, football wasn't invented last season 

Everton haven't got a rugby union team for them to compare with.

Some Leicester fans booing! :lol:

They've just had the season of the century, produced a miracle that probably won't be repeated and still enjoying a Champions League adventure to boot.

They're booing.

I'd be happy in league 2 after all that!!

Ridiculous, stupid, fickle, Jonny come lately, spoilt, blind football fans.

Yes it's not good being near the bottom of the table but you're Leicester!! What do you expect?!!

At least that's what you were saying the season before last.

Doughnuts

2 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

I still stand by the statement that last was a fluke.  People say "winning the season is not a fluke " it genuinely was !!

They deservedly won the title, but it was no doubt a freak season where all the teams you'd expect to challenge were either in transition or way below their standards.

Liverpool, Chelsea, United and City all sacked their managers at some stage last season, while Arsenal posted their lowest points tally in five years. It really was set up for someone to win it out the blue.

Spurs are the ones who really should have won it. They will probably never have a better chance.

7 hours ago, Doodle said:

Yeah. Should already be clear that it was invented 1992.

Were they wearing the Jamie Vardy masks too?

Not quite in the same league but the Derby fans did a pretty good job at Rotherham last season. Giving it the old 'is there a fire drill after 75 minutes' - 10 minutes later we were all wishing there was one!

1 hour ago, metalsheep02 said:

Not quite in the same league but the Derby fans did a pretty good job at Rotherham last season. Giving it the old 'is there a fire drill after 75 minutes' - 10 minutes later we were all wishing there was one!

How about our chanting 'you've only come to see the champion's' back when we played reading in our first game back in the championship (or whatever it was called then) when we got relegated after our 6 year premier league stint.

That worked out well too ha.

8 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Some Leicester fans booing! :lol:

They've just had the season of the century, produced a miracle that probably won't be repeated and still enjoying a Champions League adventure to boot.

They're booing.

I'd be happy in league 2 after all that!!

Ridiculous, stupid, fickle, Jonny come lately, spoilt, blind football fans.

Yes it's not good being near the bottom of the table but you're Leicester!! What do you expect?!!

At least that's what you were saying the season before last.

Doughnuts

It will be those 'entitled' fans they have discovered since they got promoted to the PL. Even in there promotion season they only got around 25k average. Same as those Derby fans that have discovered where pride park is in recent years who boo when things arent going quite so well either.

I'm not sure how many young fans know or even care about history. To them the history of their team is last season. I was alive during the Brian Clough years and remember winning the league but I have to confess that when I hear some old boys crank up a conversation about 'the good old days, Clough, Hinton, McFarland etc' I glaze over. I don't care much for Graham Richards and all that nostalgia either, I'd rather live in the present. 

On 12/27/2016 at 07:26, metalsheep02 said:

I don't care what team you are, if you let a 3 goal lead slip in 10 mins, you're getting booed...

I haven't got a problem with the Bin-Dippers not knowing their history of booing.  But those Vardy masks???  Give me a feckin break!!!  It might not have been a malicious tackle but it was a dangerous one, hence the red card, don't know how they can even contemplate arguing it. 

Cit-eh players doing Gungodun (sp) shirts like he was killed in a freak boating accident or something.  Feckin embarrassing!!!

23 hours ago, McLovin said:

This one goes to the collection. Comments from football fans like these makes me hate football at times. Football's only a game at the end of the day, saying that you're glad that someone else's family member is dead is vile. He has put his twitter on private afterwards.

23 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

The sad thing for me is he's probably going to reproduce something even worse than himself if he hasn't already, waste of air.

wonder if he would be so brave to say it to his face??

his parents should deal with him but they wont, his dad should drag him kicking and screaming and force him to apologise to his face...

Archived