Just Eat

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we got promoted this year then I would either look else where or maybe not have one at all with the TV money!

If we got promoted it would mean that companies would be biting at our ankles to get onto our shirts with the amount of TV money that is floating around. 

I use JustEat all the time, and I like that trait in shirt sponsors. Either that or a local company, but always take the option that brings in the most money imo - as long as it's nothing that will legitimately upset people (not liking what the logo looks like doesn't count).

I like Just Eat simply because saturday is takeaway night and with football it sort of flows.

In terms of Derby I just want the best deal really for the club,an ethical sponsor would be great but probably not realistic.

A sponsor appropriate to supporting Derby such as a defibrillator manufacturer or incontinence pants would be perfect.

1 hour ago, hiltonram said:

I dont like it because its in red. Rather have someone like Rolls Royce logo on the shirt.

Problem is a company like rolls Royce wants to be seen as a global brand, by being a derby based company sponsoring a derby team then it will give a perceived 'local team, local business feel to it'. 

Could also see big mel waiting until closer to the end of the season, a premier league team would be a much more attractive option and he could likely get a decent sponsorship deal because of it

1 hour ago, Ninos said:

I wanna know what @Angry Ram thinks 

Ya don't want to know... 

oh go on then :D

I hate it, Hungry House, think I mentioned that as a joke on a previous thread.

Surely we can do better.. We are a sports business ffs and we have Just Eat sprayed all over our shirts.. Chasing the dollar Morris? Fast food and a sports brand, go figure.

Social responsibility.. What next, fags? Wonga? Adult Channel? Some dodgy Belgian Beer? 

Hypocritical of DCFC, can't even muster a sausage apparently but happy to advertise junk if the money is right.

Right, where's my burger.

1 hour ago, RamLad1884 said:

Problem is a company like rolls Royce wants to be seen as a global brand, by being a derby based company sponsoring a derby team then it will give a perceived 'local team, local business feel to it'. 

Could also see big mel waiting until closer to the end of the season, a premier league team would be a much more attractive option and he could likely get a decent sponsorship deal because of it

I appreiate its a global company but wouldnt it be great to have the RR logo on the shirt. Shirt sales would go through the roof. It would look class.

Walkers did it with lesster although that is only a national company.

But like you say Mel will wait till the end of the season.

36 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Ya don't want to know... 

oh go on then :D

I hate it, Hungry House, think I mentioned that as a joke on a previous thread.

Surely we can do better.. We are a sports business ffs and we have Just Eat sprayed all over our shirts.. Chasing the dollar Morris? Fast food and a sports brand, go figure.

Social responsibility.. What next, fags? Wonga? Adult Channel? Some dodgy Belgian Beer? 

Hypocritical of DCFC, can't even muster a sausage apparently but happy to advertise junk if the money is right.

Right, where's my burger.

I knew that query would get Post of the Month! Bravo that man!

You got that awful phony drink off our stadium, @Mel, now get the Demand to consume Junk food off our shirts ! 

4 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

I appreiate its a global company but wouldnt it be great to have the RR logo on the shirt. Shirt sales would go through the roof. It would look class.

Walkers did it with lesster although that is only a national company.

But like you say Mel will wait till the end of the season.

2 hours ago, hiltonram said:

I dont like it because its in red. Rather have someone like Rolls Royce logo on the shirt.

1 hour ago, RamLad1884 said:

Why would Rolls Royce want to sponsor a football team? The days of writing off advertising money to avoid tax are gone. 

Nobody watching football can go out and be a customer of Rolls Royce like they can just eat, so there is no justification for it. They don't sell to the public, or even the trade! They have very elite customer client base.

The only reason we had a certain train manufacturer as sponsor a few years ago was cos it was being managed by DLF hooligans lol

Archived