What would make you happy over Xmas?

Chester40

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Kernow said:

I think 9 points would be a great return and definitely doable. I think we'll come unstuck at Fulham. They're a good side and will we have the energy levels after a tough three games in 6 days? 

That said they will have had 3 in 7 so not much in that really

Id take a 8 out of 12 or 9 out of 12. We don't want to become a Brighton of last season and be obsessed with not wanting to lose (Not a bad habit but rather win 2 and lose 1 then win 1 and draw 2) and therefore not going for the win but preserving a draw (If any of that made sense!).

3 hours ago, Ashz09 said:

Id take a 8 out of 12 or 9 out of 12. We don't want to become a Brighton of last season and be obsessed with not wanting to lose (Not a bad habit but rather win 2 and lose 1 then win 1 and draw 2) and therefore not going for the win but preserving a draw (If any of that made sense!).

I remember when we had the long unbeaten run under TBE, towards the end it looked as though we were just trying to not lose. I was actually relieved when we did lose so that we could start trying to win games again. That said though, if we can keep up the winning run..... :thumbsup:

Archived