Who would you choose to play in the play offs? - End of season thoughts

RamsPolls

Hopefully play someone better than us seen as its a lottery and best team never goes up, brighton deserved it last year & we deserved it against QPR 

im just hoping we continue this run and finsh top two. My nerves cant take playoffs pretty sure i nearly had a stroke last time 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Salt then vinegar or vinegar then salt? 

Whichever way the person serving me in the chippy wants to do it. I can't do it either way cos I'm rubbish, always too vinegary. They're the masters of it.

My girlfriend works in a chippy, it didn't take her long to get the gift of doing it. I think they distribute the secret on a need to know only basis. 

The Pearson thing is interesting as much as anything.

I never liked the guy and was one of a few who didnt want him here from the start.

Having said that, i dont believe our players didnt play for him from the start, i could see plenty of endeavour in most of our games. It was just a case of results going against us, players probably not enjoying his training/methods compared to a mcclaren or wassall type coach, and little things like our midfielders being asked to play every so slightly different which doesnt suit their natural game. I still think we had rotton luck in games like bristol city away and ipswich at home when we battered them but still manged to loose. Compare that with wins against leeds and sheffwed, whereby mcclaren himself admitted we have been fortunate,

Infact the turnaround since he has gone is nothing short of miraculous.

18 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Interesting question. Do Derby fans think of themselves as northern or southern? I come from north Yorkshire and to me anything south of Sheffield is southern.

Anyway, onto Ramspolls question now. I want Sheffield Wednesday and batter them at Wembley. Losers for a second time on the spin. Happy days.

The Midlands, neither North or South. Just God's country.

12 hours ago, G-Ram said:

Hopefully play someone better than us seen as its a lottery and best team never goes up, brighton deserved it last year & we deserved it against QPR 

im just hoping we continue this run and finsh top two. My nerves cant take playoffs pretty sure i nearly had a stroke last time 

You lucky bast4rd, I haven't had a stroke in years

Archived