The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 28/02/2017 at 14:58, Ninos said:

Exactly and this is even understated. His acts - going on strike, not trying etc - are just a disgrace to himself and us. He's not a footballer. Footballers talk on the field with their feet and want to play every game, and they are willing to be away from home to further their career. That's not just footballers that's all professional sports team players. Getting frustrated because you're a top player and your club won't sell you to Real Madrid or Bayern is at least understandable in that you want to be playing with the best but this is a lateral move either way. He's mediocre. And he isn't in a foreign country adjusting to a different culture. He's 2 hours away. It's utterly pathetic and speaks volumes about the character of the man. His reputation as a professional is in tatters.  No wonder mcclaren apologised and tried to deflect blame for it all.

Disgraceful today

56 minutes ago, LeedsRam1999 said:

It's all up to Chrissy I assume. Hopefully we finish above them so we can get him back. 

You think if they finish above he'll want to stay there? His family lives in duffield and he's on 30k a week at derby now. Will be odd if he leaves on a permanent. 

Just now, deanoakaram4life said:

You think if they finish above he'll want to stay there? His family lives in duffield and he's on 30k a week at derby now. Will be odd if he leaves on a permanent. 

That's a good point tbh. Just don't want any risk of him leaving. 

30 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

Just wondered if Fulham make the playoffs can Martin playing for them? And if got promoted via how would he feel having to stop in the championship.

Probably happy...he clearly loves Derby and his family are all based here.

He doesn't start every match for Fulham at the moment,what are his chances if they were in the premiership?

I reckon he'll stay with us....

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Don't think we can refuse.

I think they have to ask for permission for him to play in the play offs. That's usually the case for a loan player. Because the play offs isn't necessarily a part of a 'season' but it's an extension, therefore I hope we refuse to let him play 

Just now, BuckoBeast said:

I think they have to ask for permission for him to play in the play offs. That's usually the case for a loan player. Because the play offs isn't necessarily a part of a 'season' but it's an extension, therefore I hope we refuse to let him play 

I'm not sure about that, wasn't there a discussion about it when it was 'who can he play for in the play offs' - us or them? I think they are part of the regular season.

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

But we agreed to the loan deal in the first place so why do you hate Fulham for not releasing Martin from a contract we agreed to set up? 

Because of the **** they put him through - they said they wanted him, they could have given him a contract so he was settled, but they didn't. We did. Come home Chrissy!

13 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Don't think we can refuse.

8 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

Fulham will need to ask DCFC permission for the player to play in the playoffs. We did asked WBA Liverpool and Chelsea for permission to play Wisdom Thorne and Bamford. 

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Fulham will need to ask DCFC permission for the player to play in the playoffs. We did asked WBA Liverpool and Chelsea for permission to play Wisdom Thorne and Bamford. 

Really? Well in which case fook 'em!

Archived