Did anyone else see this?

Rammeister

37 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

I wish I had the time some of these people had to sit on forums and social media and keep typing crap all day.

Anyway, I'm off, I've not checked Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or my bank balance yet today.

He says having just typed on a social media forum. ;)

Only joking CHC. I'm 100% with you. I use this forum and a couple of others related to health but have never felt the urge to post inane, ultimately pointless babble every two minutes on twitter or indeed take photos of my possessions or kids and post them up on facebook for all the world to see. I'm proud of my kid. So long as she knows it that's all that matters. I don't need another 5 million to know this and to see how fake my proudness therefore now will have become.

It's an addiction. Every tweet or facebook posting is done so to encourage a response and every response feeds another urge to post something else and the cycle continues to the point where these people literally cannot go in the bath without a phone in their hand. I would hazard a guess that at least some of you out there know people who would go in the bath and leave their phones on the toilet seat waiting for that next bleep, that next dopamine rush.

People seem unable to occupy themselves at a bus stop for 5 minutes without constantly peering into a screen. How they can walk down the street head down gazing into a phone and still see where they are going or be mindful of their surroundings is beyond me. I go out on the roads and look into the rearviewmirror and I can see vast numbers of motorists looking down into their lap, looking up again, looking down again every couple of seconds. This IMO is an absolutely immense issue with regards road safety. If the police were on the ball they would make millions in fines in probably a few weeks.

Back onto the Clement thing though. :p

Why can't people just learn the value of acceptance. If this bloke has a gripe with a person then take it up with that person like a responsible adult instead of posting things all over social media like a schoolkid. Credibility as a rational human being now gone well out of the window. I've got some issues with one particulary large animal welfare charity which I used to work for that made me question myself and morality of people in general. I couldn't change the culture by being open and honest and I couldn't work under such conditions and hypocrisy so I left. I'm bitter as hell about it as I care passionately for animals and I lost out. I could have spent the next few years being a whistleblower and they do say you can only start to change things from the inside however, when the inside is institutionally greedy and self serving you've no chance.

Besides, I don't go around posting on social media slagging them off and trying to force my side of the story on others who I don't know personally.

I accept that's how the world is sometimes, accept it and try and move on.

I suggest this man do the same.

One thing I can't accept though is twitter and facebook!!!!! ARRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!:lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

He says having just typed on a social media forum. ;)

Only joking CHC. I'm 100% with you. I use this forum and a couple of others related to health but have never felt the urge to post inane, ultimately pointless babble every two minutes on twitter or indeed take photos of my possessions or kids and post them up on facebook for all the world to see. I'm proud of my kid. So long as she knows it that's all that matters. I don't need another 5 million to know this and to see how fake my proudness therefore now will have become.

It's an addiction. Every tweet or facebook posting is done so to encourage a response and every response feeds another urge to post something else and the cycle continues to the point where these people literally cannot go in the bath without a phone in their hand. I would hazard a guess that at least some of you out there know people who would go in the bath and leave their phones on the toilet seat waiting for that next bleep, that next dopamine rush.

People seem unable to occupy themselves at a bus stop for 5 minutes without constantly peering into a screen. How they can walk down the street head down gazing into a phone and still see where they are going or be mindful of their surroundings is beyond me. I go out on the roads and look into the rearviewmirror and I can see vast numbers of motorists looking down into their lap, looking up again, looking down again every couple of seconds. This IMO is an absolutely immense issue with regards road safety. If the police were on the ball they would make millions in fines in probably a few weeks.

Back onto the Clement thing though. :p

Why can't people just learn the value of acceptance. If this bloke has a gripe with a person then take it up with that person like a responsible adult instead of posting things all over social media like a schoolkid. Credibility as a rational human being now gone well out of the window. I've got some issues with one particulary large animal welfare charity which I used to work for that made me question myself and morality of people in general. I couldn't change the culture by being open and honest and I couldn't work under such conditions and hypocrisy so I left. I'm bitter as hell about it as I care passionately for animals and I lost out. I could have spent the next few years being a whistleblower and they do say you can only start to change things from the inside however, when the inside is institutionally greedy and self serving you've no chance.

Besides, I don't go around posting on social media slagging them off and trying to force my side of the story on others who I don't know personally.

I accept that's how the world is sometimes, accept it and try and move on.

I suggest this man do the same.

One thing I can't accept though is twitter and facebook!!!!! ARRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!:lol:

Tongue in cheek you wally :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, YouRams said:

I think now's the perfect time, not one of those fans that thinks he deserves to know what Mel ate for his breakfast, but two seasons running the fans have been sold a journey so to speak with two managers that haven't lasted one season between them. Time for some transparency.

What do you want to be transparent exactly? I don't see many secrets, what is that you want to know?

4 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I take it you do??

The only people that know the full truth are the people that were in the room (or wherever the incident took place), everything else is going to half truths, misrepresentation, and bias.

The only way anyone who wasn't there could know what happened is with full video and sound evidence.

Just now, rynny said:

The only people that know the full truth are the people that were in the room (or wherever the incident took place), everything else is going to half truths, misrepresentation, and bias.

The only way anyone who wasn't there could know what happened is with full video and sound evidence.

That was my point!!!

6 hours ago, Rammeister said:

Twitter, yesterday (it's still there). Neil Clements account (Paul's brother). There's also a few other Ram related comments.

Apologies if it's been posted elsewhere.

"Mel take the job with your boy as assistant you might as well . You think you know enough about the game .Laughable".

What does he mean?

IMG_4349.PNG

hes just being bitter. is name should be kneel clement as he thinks his bro is god and forgot hes a pe teacher

Archived