Did anyone else see this?

Rammeister

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, RamNut said:

He was unfairly sacked but its gone now and PC is probably happier back alongside Carlo at Bayern.

we have to find a manager that Mel respects enough to let them get on with the job even when things aren't going well, and the manager is making errors. We need a manager who can manage Mel and keep him happy instead of trying to knock his block off.

i think chris can do it......one of the very few who could.

I am sure he will find his man one day, that doesn't necessarily mean but it will result in success for the club, but it will enable MM to do it his way. I was surprised when he didn't give it to Wassall and this option may yet be re visited. 

4 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

No rational reason? Even when winning the football was boring with the most expensively assembled squad in the league. 

Then when the results stopped coming it showed the performances for what they were. Absolutely rubbish. 

That 3-0 loss at home to Birmingham was the worst performance I'd seen from Derby given the context. I know there have been worse but not with us having thrown £25m at the squad + having a sought after coach with all the facilities he could dream of at his disposal. 

Finally I couldn't see where the next win was coming from, it took Brysons magical goal v Fulham to earn a draw v a very poor team in his last game. He was still persevering with making sure our centre backs both got in 400 passes per match and it was like watching paint dry. 

If we'd been 5th from bottom I could accept your argument but we were 5th from top, 5 points from the division leaders. 

Just now, toddy said:

Yep it was, to the 15 at the end of the season.

A lot of people's opinions that under clement it would've been a lot bigger.

wassall had us earning 1.7 points a game - play off form. In the time leading up to his sacking clement most certainly wasn't earning us that

1 hour ago, Inglorius said:

If we'd been 5th from bottom I could accept your argument but we were 5th from top, 5 points from the division leaders. 

8 Games before that we were 9 points clear of 5th place.

From when we reached 1st place we had lost 14 points on Burnley, 13 on Sheff Wed, 11 on Hull, 8 on Brighton and 7 on Boro. After the MKD game were 6th and 8 points behind Hull who were top.

On 30/09/2016 at 11:08, BathRam72 said:

I take it you do??

His brother im sure DOES know what went on.....he just knows that its unlikely to ever be discussed in public/released......which means he constantly jibes on twitter

the man is a prat

Archived