Did anyone else see this?

Rammeister

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I'd be bitter if I has been sacked for no rational  justifiable reason with my team in the playoff positions, totally ludicrous. 

He wasn't sacked though his brother was. He was too busy defrauding British Horse Racing

11 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I'd be bitter if I has been sacked for no rational  justifiable reason with my team in the playoff positions, totally ludicrous. 

And how do you know there was no rational justifiable reason?

It's entirely possible - probable even - that there is a completely justifiable reason, but which for reasons of sensitivity could not be publicised.

While we all wish otherwise, there will always be some things that happen at our club that we will never find out all the facts about.

18 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

I always thought it was because he didn't play the 'Derby way', sure that was one of the reasons?

3 minutes ago, ck- said:

And how do you know there was no rational justifiable reason?

It's entirely possible - probable even - that there is a completely justifiable reason, but which for reasons of sensitivity could not be publicised.

While we all wish otherwise, there will always be some things that happen at our club that we will never find out all the facts about.

By the same argument how do you know there wasn't? Give me the justifiable reason then your argument would have a little more credence 

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

By the same argument how do you know there wasn't? Give me the justifiable reason then your argument would have a little more credence 

Well you said there was no justifiable reason. I'm simply saying there could be one.

Give me the evidence you have that there were no circumstances.

See neither of us can prove either way.

But I agree it's frustrating.

I'm sorry but why the flying **** does he give a damn about our club anymore. His brother went on a bad run of form and was, maybe slightly unfairly, sacked for it and it proved to be the right decision as we recovered form afterwards and made it into the playoffs. It's certainly not Neil Clements place to be commenting on our chairman, it's none of his business and I can't understand why he feels the need to slam the club over and over

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I'm sorry but why the flying **** does he give a damn about our club anymore. His brother went on a bad run of form and was, maybe slightly unfairly, sacked for it and it proved to be the right decision as we recovered form afterwards and made it into the playoffs. It's certainly not Neil Clements place to be commenting on our chairman, it's none of his business and I can't understand why he feels the need to slam the club over and over

How do you know it was the right decision, we may have got automatic promotion if Clement had stayed none of us can actually say that. All we can say is we failed in the playoffs under Wassall who knows what might have happened if Clement had stayed. 

1 minute ago, Inglorius said:

How do you know it was the right decision, we may have got automatic promotion if Clement had stayed none of us can actually say that. All we can say is we failed in the playoffs under Wassall who knows what might have happened if Clement had stayed. 

Well it's my opinion that it was the right decision, although you are right none of us can know what would have happened- however the form we were in and how we were playing I believe it's a reasonable assumption we would have collapsed further 

He was unfairly sacked but its gone now and PC is probably happier back alongside Carlo at Bayern.

we have to find a manager that Mel respects enough to let them get on with the job even when things aren't going well, and the manager is making errors. We need a manager who can manage Mel and keep him happy instead of trying to knock his block off.

i think chris can do it......one of the very few who could.

37 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

cos the players weren't happy, their not so subtle comments afterwards tell a tale, unless you have forgotten them.

13 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

cos the players weren't happy, their not so subtle comments afterwards tell a tale, unless you have forgotten them.

No I paid no credence to any of the players comments afterwards it could of been any number of reasons any were happy to air their sour grapes. We still don't know whether it was the right decision as neither of us has access to a crystal ball.

6 hours ago, Inglorius said:

He'd taken over a team whom many managers the year previous lauded as the best team in the league, had spent £25,000,000 managed to make it perform at a worse standard and had absolutely no idea how to deal with teams working his system out*. All the while ignoring a remit which was set out in front of him to carry on with McClaren's work and not alter the nature of the team.

*Evidence being him trying to get midfield support to Martin by playing Jeff UP FRONT and his last throw of the dice against Fulham in which he just played all of our energetic players. 

Easy.

13 hours ago, Inglorius said:

No rational reason? Even when winning the football was boring with the most expensively assembled squad in the league. 

Then when the results stopped coming it showed the performances for what they were. Absolutely rubbish. 

That 3-0 loss at home to Birmingham was the worst performance I'd seen from Derby given the context. I know there have been worse but not with us having thrown £25m at the squad + having a sought after coach with all the facilities he could dream of at his disposal. 

Finally I couldn't see where the next win was coming from, it took Brysons magical goal v Fulham to earn a draw v a very poor team in his last game. He was still persevering with making sure our centre backs both got in 400 passes per match and it was like watching paint dry. 

maybe Neil wasn't happy with the light his brother got portrayed in his sacking, as bad as the football had become it was his first job and he was only 6 months in to it.

my guess is this is Neil just giving a little 'look it happened to Paul its happened again' he just comes across badly

for what its worth he should have got the season if we weren't going to appoint permanently, 'we'll never know'

26 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

maybe Neil wasn't happy with the light his brother got portrayed in his sacking, as bad as the football had become it was his first job and he was only 6 months in to it.

my guess is this is Neil just giving a little 'look it happened to Paul its happened again' he just comes across badly

for what its worth he should have got the season if we weren't going to appoint permanently, 'we'll never know'

We'll never know what?

PistoldPete2

Neil Clements football career is over and he's been banned from horse racing for 15 years. So he's got nothing better to do than go on Twitter and find enemies everywhere. What has Nigel persons situation got to do with him... And why doesn't he say Pearson sort yourself out sacked by Leicester, suspended by Derby etc. no it must be Mel Morris fault. 

Archived