Idiakez gone....

Gaspode

In the last 10 years I'd regard Idiakez as one of the fan's favourites. I remember him scoring a fantastic indirect free kick against Crewe and scoring a brace in a tight game against Crystal Palace amongst his more memorable games. Also part of one of the most entertaining games at Pride Park vs Southampton in the play offs (I still believe he missed it on purpose) however that game also saw a Leon Best bicycle kick own goal. I for one am sad that it didn't work out for him here.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, rammieib said:

But the meeting was in Derby?

From what I have read/heard, the meeting was at Moor Farm on Monday. 

There was then a board meeting on Tuesday where it was decided Pearson would be suspended.

Pearson was informed of decision at hotel in Cardiff.

Sure someone who is a lot more #ITK than me will confirm ot correct this....yes I'm looking at you @SuperDerbySuperRams

Wonder who/how Pearson was informed, dont imagine people were queueing up to be the one to tell him!

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

Purely out of interest, why is it good? Are you ITK about what's cracked off? Is it because he was part of the coaching staff (if so why didn't you add that the rest should go too)? Do you just not like him? As I said, purely out of interest. Everyone has the right to their own opinion.

Because he haven't done anything for us IE sets piece and corners. We haven't scored a goal from corner for ages.. Hope this is okay for you?

14 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Because he haven't done anything for us IE sets piece and corners. We haven't scored a goal from corner for ages.. Hope this is okay for you?

I'd get yourself on a coaching course if you're that narrow minded about coaching. 

When has it ever been as simple as that? Did Man United become world class at dribbling when Giggs was coach? did England improve defensively when Gary Neville was there? Did Newcastle score a **** ton of goals under Alan Shearer?

16 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Like I said, everyone has the right to have their opinion. Doesn't mean that others have to agree with them. I have opinions that I'm sure others disagree with. Wouldn't be much fun if everyone was of the same opinion all the time. Have to say that I agree to some extent though with @Mr Tibbs, it's not as simple as that. We never improved in that department under Simpson either and he was pretty good at dead ball situations. Once again though, you have your opinions and they are equally as valid as mine

even if you are wrong :ph34r:

Just now, richinspain said:

Like I said, everyone has the right to have their opinion. Doesn't mean that others have to agree with them. I have opinions that I'm sure others disagree with. Wouldn't be much fun if everyone was of the same opinion all the time. Have to say that I agree to some extent though with @Mr Tibbs, it's not as simple as that. We never improved in that department under Simpson either and he was pretty good at dead ball situations. Once again though, you have your opinions and they are equally as valid as mine

even if you are wrong :ph34r:

I don't care if you agreed with other poster. :) 

3 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Don't understand why you're being tetchy, it was a serious question the first time. You simply wrote "good" and I wondered why! I then gave you my opinion, nothing more. The last bit was just a joke.

3 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Don't understand why you're being tetchy, it was a serious question the first time. You simply wrote "good" and I wondered why! I then gave you my opinion, nothing more. The last bit was just a joke.

I'm not at all and you asked me why, I gave you the answer. Anything else?

5 minutes ago, Eastdevonram said:

I  See some posters are saying  the set pieces have not improved with idiakez  being here.our goalscoring has not im proved since Philip's has been here either,perhap's he is next to go.

Yeah good idea...

59 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

From what I have read/heard, the meeting was at Moor Farm on Monday. 

There was then a board meeting on Tuesday where it was decided Pearson would be suspended.

Pearson was informed of decision at hotel in Cardiff.

Sure someone who is a lot more #ITK than me will confirm ot correct this....yes I'm looking at you @SuperDerbySuperRams

Wonder who/how Pearson was informed, dont imagine people were queueing up to be the one to tell him!

As our captain Keogh was supposed to tell him, but unfortunately he struggled to put a meaningful sentence together that Nigel could understand.

As a fellow senior pro Bryson was asked to step in and tell him instead.

Nobody seems to have seen Bryson since :(

#NITK

11 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

As our captain Keogh was supposed to tell him, but unfortunately he struggled to put a meaningful sentence together that Nigel could understand.

As a fellow senior pro Bryson was asked to step in and tell him instead.

Nobody seems to have seen Bryson since :(

#NITK

@valleyram can you put Sauls mind at ease please 

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

1 hour ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

49 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I'm not at all and you asked me why, I gave you the answer. Anything else?

As I said, I don't understand why you're being tetchy. A reply consisting of "good" lead me to wonder if you were in the know or if it was in fact due to the reason you gave afterwards when I asked. As I also said in my initial post to you, everyone has a right to their opinion. I do agree with you 100% that free kicks and corners havent improved, in fact I think that they have got worse. Idiakez didn't seem to be doing what he was brought in to do, and as such I agree with you, "good". At the same time I also agree with @Mr Tibbs, being good at something doesn't mean that you can teach someone else to be good at it. Two different opinions and I agree with both of them. Don't want to get into an argument about it, it's a bit difficult when I actually agree with your sentiment. :thumbsup:

Archived