Idiakez gone....

Gaspode

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Saul Pimpson said:

As our captain Keogh was supposed to tell him, but unfortunately he struggled to put a meaningful sentence together that Nigel could understand.

As a fellow senior pro Bryson was asked to step in and tell him instead.

Nobody seems to have seen Bryson since :(

#NITK

Like I say Nige , you got to go ?

On 28 September 2016 at 18:05, Waffle said:

In the last 10 years I'd regard Idiakez as one of the fan's favourites. I remember him scoring a fantastic indirect free kick against Crewe and scoring a brace in a tight game against Crystal Palace amongst his more memorable games. Also part of one of the most entertaining games at Pride Park vs Southampton in the play offs (I still believe he missed it on purpose) however that game also saw a Leon Best bicycle kick own goal. I for one am sad that it didn't work out for him here.

I don't want to be picky but you can't actually score an indirect free kick, it would be disallowed ?

On 28/09/2016 at 20:20, Saul Pimpson said:

As our captain Keogh was supposed to tell him, but unfortunately he struggled to put a meaningful sentence together that Nigel could understand.

As a fellow senior pro Bryson was asked to step in and tell him instead.

Nobody seems to have seen Bryson since :(

#NITK

So spit it out richard

"Yeah,no,yeah,noyeah"

Thanks rich,thats cleared that up

15 minutes ago, Half fan said:

What is the point of me trying to turn the tragedy that is DCFC into a tragicomedy, if no one reads it?

Or have I been so cunningly censored by Mel that I am unaware that no-one else can read my post above?

It was just so **** that no one liked it.

Onwards and upwads, Half fan.

In my defence Dimmu, may I point out that no one had read my original post in the 23 hours which followed it?

More the case therefore that attendance was nil rather than that everyone booed.

I therefore regret that as a result your erroneous disparagement of my performance, and following in the footsteps of my role model Chairman Mel, I shall not be communicating with you direct until further notice.

1 hour ago, Half fan said:

What is the point of me trying to turn the tragedy that is DCFC into a tragicomedy, if no one reads it?

Or have I been so cunningly censored by Mel that I am unaware that no-one else can read my post above?

We read it.

It got the number of likes it deserved.

Archived