Reading FC v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

PistoldPete2

How many do we concede from corners? And how many do we score? And how many do we concede in the last few minutes. a draw not bad result but we make things so bloody difficult for ourselves.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rynny said:

True, if we had a striker that was good at holding the ball up top we could have held the ball up further up the pitch and had less pressure on the defence. Now where could we get one of those from ?

Fulham have one they are stuck with until January......

Just now, rynny said:

True, if we had a striker that was good at holding the ball up top we could have held the ball up further up the pitch and had less pressure on the defence. Now where could we get one of those from ?

The same guy who Fulham fans think can't get into their u16 team :lol: let's get stevie Howard back if we need someone to hold the ball up, at least he wouldn't fall over like another certain striker out on loan

An away point from a team playing far better than us this season,but conceeding another late goal beggars belief.Cant blame NP this week,would think the players might be able to put in 90 mins for Chris but obviously even thats too much to ask.Congrats to Vydra starting to show promise,onwards and upwards unti the next game.

We've gone from not scoring to scoring in each of our last 4 league games. It's just typical that the early season relative solidity defensively has gone missing at the same time and we've only won the one of them.

4 points and scoring in both games from 2 away games is ok by me though and it's more the home hoodoo that we need to seriously get sorted out, starting with dirty Leeds next up.

I think we should look at giving the players credit for this and look at the positives because there are some to take away I think although I have to admit to not being at the game. Will read with interest the reports from those in attendance.

Next time we hit a last minute winner / equaliser then we must remember that things like that happen in football. When it's for you it's a joy to behold and when it's against you then fans maybe look to apportion blame to satisfy their frustration.

No harm done. Two points dropped but we're picking them up steadily and starting to slowly improve and work out where we are heading. Just spare a thought and a laugh for the Villa. It ain't all that bad really as it stands.

There really does seem to be a serious mentality problem within our squad, I've never seen such an inability to keep concentration In the latter stages of games- it really is something that's holding us back, and his been for a long long time as well. It's something that should have been looked at more in the summer to identify what's causing it, whether it's certain individuals or something else

Archived