Beer Thread

Cisse

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Do you also have one in the spotlight?

Losing its religion, perhaps?

I'll be back on the God-bothering Trappist beers after the Endgame, either feeling Low or Near Wild Heaven in order to drown my sorrows or to celebrate. And to warm up, of course.

I enjoyed a few Leffe's yesterday with crackers, cheese and cottage delight sweet apple chutney.

I enjoy the Guiness craft lager stuff and I'm also someone that can swing both ways, enjoy the light, enjoy the dark I say.

If any of you wonderful folk are ever up this way check out 6 Degrees North Belgium pub in Aberdeen, Stonehaven, which has now also opened up in Glasgow and Edinburgh and looking to open up in England etc. Absolutely far better than the very overrated Brew Dog, a lot of that stuff tastes like home made perfume, what kids made out of petals when they were 5, not that I drunk many pints of kids perfume when I was 5 or now, but I think you'll get my drift. Plus you have to have a silly beard and gel your hair back and wear lumberjack shirts and think you look cool to drink the overrated pish!

The owner of 6 D N, a lovely man, gave us a box of various beers when my youngest lad was born, lovely stuff.

6 Degrees North

http://sixdnorth.co.uk/

Back on the old favourite tonight.

Scarborough Fair IPA brewed in one of my old haunts, the village of Wold Newton near Hunmanby, Filey by Wold Top in the Yorkshire Wolds.

Gluten free and 6% vol.

Mmmmmmmm. nice

As the bloke from the Fast Show Jazz Club used to say. :)

If anyone could find a stock photo and stick it up it would be great!