what the hell

B4ev6is

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Inglorius said:

This is pathetic, why don't we all just agree with B4 that the "goal" was onside and end this here, it doesn't make a jot of difference as we still lost the game and still are the lowest goal scorers in the divisions but hey whatever makes you happy

You're right, there isn't any point arguing with B4, he's literally this forum's version of the annoying kid who sticks his fingers in his ears and screams "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!" when you tell him something he doesn't want to hear.  Or he's an accomplished writer who takes this quote to heart - 

“Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.”

Mark Twain

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

What annoyied that we were on top and ref takes into his own hands and offcail turn the game on its head. That goal would have gave the lads self believe and would have turned them over.

If only Anya had been onside - but he wasn't. That's not difficult to understand is it!

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

We did try to score another one we battered them but just would not go in.

Lol! Ha ha ha - battered, that was the Zan fish. If you bother to look at the stats they show they had more shots then us and more shots on target. We'd had our chips.

4 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I had seen that angle and was convinced it was onside, i have seen the other angle now and he is offside just as johnny plays the ball.

These are not just photos taken from different angles.. They are taken at different times. You can tell because the last defenders legs are in a different position in the two frames. So really depending on when you freeze the frame, he is either a foot offside or a foot onside. 

it was a very very marginal decision, but facts are we didn't get the goal. 

If b4 isn't happy with the Ref it will hardly make his day to learn that tw@well is in charge tomorrow night. 

28 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

These are not just photos taken from different angles.. They are taken at different times. You can tell because the last defenders legs are in a different position in the two frames. So really depending on when you freeze the frame, he is either a foot offside or a foot onside. 

it was a very very marginal decision, but facts are we didn't get the goal. 

If b4 isn't happy with the Ref it will hardly make his day to learn that tw@well is in charge tomorrow night. 

The freeze frame I put up has the ball still attached to Russel's foot. 

I.e. When the ball was played. Anya is a good yard offside as he's leaning forwards. I'm really astounded that people can't see that. It's almost like people don't know the rules. 

18 minutes ago, tinman said:

The freeze frame I put up has the ball still attached to Russel's foot. 

I.e. When the ball was played. Anya is a good yard offside as he's leaning forwards. I'm really astounded that people can't see that. It's almost like people don't know the rules. 

The freeze frame I put up shows he was clearly onside as Johnny makes contact with the ball....fine margins.

Personally I think it was too close to call and the lino should have given the attacker the benefit of the doubt.

If it had been the other way round it was obviously miles off.:lol:

Archived