Derby v Ipswich

Mafiabob

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson

Crystie   Keogh.  Rawson    Olsson

Hanson

Johnson       hughes                          Russell                                  anya

Vydra                  

4,5,1/ 4,3,3

it was the best of times, it was the worst of times,

then he clicked onto the forum and remembered why he been proscribed a cocktail of SSRIs, anti-psycotics and valium, looked at the fixtures and realised the next match was a team we never get FA out of (except the odd broken leg - no foul!).

it was just the worst of times, but thankfully it was all the fault of people he could BOOO at.

Just now, RiddingsRam said:

Sorry will ! But .....

Carson 

Christie ? keogh  Pearce   Olsson 

Johnson   Bryson 

Razza              Ince             anya 

?

No Will? Crazy talk

Carson

Christie  Keogh   Rawson  Olsson

Camara  Hughes Johnson Anya

Vydra     Wilson 

1 - 0 Vydra. Winning formula found, no booing, standing ovation for johnson, goods news on Thorne and Weimann recoveries....

Ahhh if only we loved in this dreamworld. 

We need an international break already, well Ipswich at home usually means utter rubbish by us, I expect us to be in dreadful trouble from set pieces if Keogh and shackell can't clear the ball as we are tiny and not very strong, which stands for the whole season 

Judging by the actions of some fans maybe bigmouth strikes again would be more apt?  Or certainly after today leaving the iPro heaven knows i'm miserable now.

Dear DCFC players.

Please play well, score some goals and win.

Please please please let me get what I want.

Many thanks.

I'm going a 1-1 draw.

We have had some favorable scores at Derby in recent years and that end game victory from May seems like only yesterday.   Would obviously hope for a duplication of result but as you may be aware we have a certain number of 'Issues' within the club that are holding us back and making things all to easy for potential opposition.

A number of players we possess are capable and we got some interesting loan deals in during the recent transfer period, but here in the simplest terms are why Derby should win this upcoming game :

#1    McCarthy doesn't know what his best starting XI resembles.

#2    Players are played out of position too often / bizarre substitutions evident.

#3    Hoof-ball "football" : we can't play at field level for some reason - thump the ball forward and hope for the best.

#4    Too many defensive errors at crucial times.

#5     A manager who views a point as an acceptable score regardless of venue or opposition.

Doubtless there are more instances to include but this represents a very good opportunity for your team to grab a victory.   Got to give a mention to the senior match official also, as just recently we have been witness to some sub-standard amateur level of officiating which have cost us considerably, so hope the referee has a quiet game and lets play flow and may the best team win.      I hope it's something of an entertaining encounter and fans can talk about what occurred for the right reason.

5 minutes ago, Minneapolis American ITFC said:

#1    McCarthy doesn't know what his best starting XI resembles.

#2    Players are played out of position too often / bizarre substitutions evident.

#3    Hoof-ball "football" : we can't play at field level for some reason - thump the ball forward and hope for the best.

#4    Too many defensive errors at crucial times.

#5     A manager who views a point as an acceptable score regardless of venue or opposition.

Sounds like NP currently

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

Carson

Christie Keogh Pearce  Olsson

Hanson  Johnson

Ince          Hughes       Anya(if fit)

Vydra

we definitely need more muscle in there against a mick mcgarthy side especially or they will bully us

Through no fault of yours McLovin, but I cannot tell you how awful that side looks.

Grant

Wisdom Buxton Keogh Forsyth

Thorne Hughes Bryson

Ward Martin Russell

With the likes of Hendrick, Bamford and Dawkins on the bench.... 

To what you've just written there. Considering we've spent £35m+ on that 2013/14 side, I just have the urge of throwing up when I see how turgid your newlook side appears.

Especially when they're being backed by by Darren Bent, Nick Blackman and some other tripe we've wasted money on.

A for the game. Seems our only hope is if Ipswich implode like they did at Reading and gift us a couple of penalties.

Derby 4-0 Ipswich, call me nuts but I've got a good feeling about this one and I had a bad feeling about Newcastle.

Also got a good feeling about Anya, saw glimpses yesterday of a player that will tear a few a new one this season.

Fixtures haven't been great to us with Brighton, Villa and Newcastle, not looking for excuses but we have a run of games now against clubs now that let's say don't have the same quality of players at their disposal as us.

Time to start picking up the points. Still no dramas just yet, started off shocking last season and still finished in the play offs.

Archived