SouthernRam

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Wow two bits of info there

lower goalscorers in any English league 

lowest goals scored at this point of a season in our entire history :blink:

Even in "that" season we bagged a couple in the opening game.

Hope Mrs Philips wasn't hoping for a large performance bonus in respect of kevin's attacking coaching. 

Sky Sports just said our goal scoring record this season is the worst in our entire history - even worse than our record breaking season since we scored 2 in the first game.

I also don't think bringing Blackman on is going to help us score either. Need to get Ince on, but at least we've had a shot on target now.

Just now, BranstonRam said:

No worries mate; I'll go after work in the week if that's okay, I'll drape a derby shirt over the door 

No don't do that my little one went school with a Forest fan, be careful on the roads whilst you are there mate, one breath tester on the whole island and my good friend lost his life on those lawless roads.

36 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

No it wasn't, there was additional booing as the officials went off

I am unclear what you base your "no it wasn't" assertion on. Just because booing of the officials continued as they went off doesn't imply earlier booing wasn't also directed at them. If anything it makes it more likely.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Granted I've not been alive long enough to see worse teams I'm sure, but I certainly can't remember a more toothless team than this one- on the pitch, not on paper 

Not even our record breaking team? We might not be scoring a lot, but we've not exactly had an easy start so far with Newcastle, villa, Brighton and Barnsley who are currently 2nd.

Archived