Anya - Signed 4 year deal

SuperDerbySuperRams

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, admira said:

20 minutes to replace Martin, it's like Rasiak all over again.

As things stand, the squad is weaker than when the day started.

For the last ******* time we are not "replacing" Martin because we don't ******* need to!! ******* hell!

We are no longer playing around Martin because it's a weak, 1-dimensional system that's great when it works but without him or if he's off form then we can't play any other way. He is no longer the focal point of our football.

If you insist on a "replacement" then we've just bought Vydra so there you go.

4 minutes ago, I Am Sheep said:

For the last ******* time we are not "replacing" Martin because we don't ******* need to!! ******* hell!

We are no longer playing around Martin because it's a weak, 1-dimensional system that's great when it works but without him or if he's off form then we can't play any other way. He is no longer the focal point of our football.

So is it 2 upfront then? Which 2?

6 minutes ago, I Am Sheep said:

Martin is my favourite player so allow me to mourn please

PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, I Am Sheep said:

So weve "replaced" Martin with someone who scored three goals last year for Reading? And spent £8 million on him whilst  giving  away a player whos scored 60 goals for us ? What kind of madness is this? Selling players on transfer deadline day is never a good idea... giving them away is criminal... . for what possible purpose?      

What's the definition of madness? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. This system worked for a time, but overall it ended in tragic failure, dramatic failure, and failure. 

I'm sad to see players like Martin and Hendrick go because you hold great memories with them. But fundamentally they, and the system they shone in, failed. 

I'm excited to see a change of direction. I'm sure it won't always be pretty but one step back for 5 steps forward is fine by me. 

Archived