Anya - Signed 4 year deal

SuperDerbySuperRams

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

That's a brilliant pose lmao!!

That's the sort of pose us fans would do if we got to stand there haha.

Good player, can't wait to see him play for us.

hqdefault.jpg

38 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

How about 2 fast foxes in the box to get in front of defenders and flick his low crosses in.......?

Think positive!

Plus crosses don't necessarily have to be headed in.

Fizzing crosses in across the area can cause all sorts of problems. I'm really pleased with the addition of Anya and can't wait to see what he's got to offer us.

9 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Fizzing crosses in across the area can cause all sorts of problems. I'm really pleased with the addition of Anya and can't wait to see what he's got to offer us.

Exactly you've got more chance of scoring with low and hard crosses. We're not exactly renowned for scoring loads with our heads even when we did have Martin.

Hit the crosses hard and get bodies in the box.

25 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Good post, I listened too his interview, massive smile, can't wait to play and excited to be part of Derby. 

We all have to understand that when employed we have obligations to our employers/management.

When watching Chris Martin did I see a player busting a gut to prove to his new manager he wanted to be integral to his plans?

Did I see Martin showing commitment, passion, encouraging his fellow players, making the extra effort to score.

I always remember Gary Player saying lots of other golfers saying he was lucky, and his reply still stands the test of time. He said "The harder I work the luckier I get" and its true.

Give everything, chase lost causes, work hard, if you have the skill the extra effort does make a difference.

I also think Martin may not be a "team player" he seems to think that at Derby he is the main man and can dictate, well I for one am please Pearson is beginning to shape the team more into a "team" because that's the missing element in my opinion

Just my thoughts

9 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

We all have to understand that when employed we have obligations to our employers/management.

When watching Chris Martin did I see a player busting a gut to prove to his new manager he wanted to be integral to his plans?

Did I see Martin showing commitment, passion, encouraging his fellow players, making the extra effort to score.

I always remember Gary Player saying lots of other golfers saying he was lucky, and his reply still stands the test of time. He said "The harder I work the luckier I get" and its true.

Give everything, chase lost causes, work hard, if you have the skill the extra effort does make a difference.

I also think Martin may not be a "team player" he seems to think that at Derby he is the main man and can dictate, well I for one am please Pearson is beginning to shape the team more into a "team" because that's the missing element in my opinion

Just my thoughts

In Anya's interview he talks about getting up, the hard effort needed and when to take a draw for that extra point. A good egg from his interview. 

4 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

And not a bad goal against the world champions (sorry for the spam)..

The Germans seemed couldn't keep up with Anya lol. 

Archived