Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

I haven't spoken to them at the training ground but I heard from a different source that is the case. As I said it's some of the Clough originals, they aren't as motivated as before and are in their comfort zones. Not saying they don't care but they aren't as motivated as before. Heard that some players, especially Thorne are a bit pissed at certain individuals. May or may not be true but I've heard this from a few reliable individuals. 

Dunno mate. Sounds like utter garbage to me.

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

it's nothing to do with effort. it's making the right decisions and making the right pass to the right person in the right place.

Exactly. 

It's confidence, ability, understanding, form...

All the stuff Pearson has to find balance to.

I want to see names of players that don't care. They keep saying the same ****. It's ******* boring and easy excuse. 

PistoldPete2
Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I cant think of a single redeeming factor about this performance. Absokutely terrible so far.

I can see more goals in this game... Not sure which end tho. 

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I haven't spoken to them at the training ground but I heard from a different source that is the case. As I said it's some of the Clough originals, they aren't as motivated as before and are in their comfort zones. Not saying they don't care but they aren't as motivated as before. Heard that some players, especially Thorne are a bit pissed at certain individuals. May or may not be true but I've heard this from a few reliable individuals. 

Clough's originals that have played better since he was sacked

So you're saying they do care now? But they aren't motivated. They aren't motivated by the Premier League? By hundreds of thousands watching? By their status in football? 

Yet Nigel "no nonsense" Pearson has not only not mentioned this but he keeps picking them? 

George Thorne is not happy? Just to clarify you're saying George Thorne is not happy with the team? With other players? 

Archived