Burton Albion vs Derby County

Carl Sagan

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tombo said:

He flirted with Newcastle, we sacked him...We all acted rashly. He got his silly ambition out of his system and he failed. Let's bury the hatchet and get him back. I was all for his sacking at the time but now I see the alternative I figure it's better the devil you know...

No really. I'm not kidding. 

It's a concerning fact that watching only 5 games makes that seem an appealing daydream.

Pearson could no doubt do a young Sir Alex Fergusson and sort out a club given time.

Problem is we didnt need a new rebuild and a complete new squad.

It needed tinkering... yet he is persisting with tactics which is ruining players careers.

His way or the highway.

The highway being an express lane route to a bottom of the table finish!

My second gripe was not having enough backup in central defensive midfield with physicality aside from Thorne. How long is it now since Eustace last played for us, not far off 2 years!!!

I applauded the different forward options we had in the last year, in bent, blackman, camara.... even if we didnt have them, at least we could use them if we needed to (which pearson now has)

But still no 2nd or 3rd option in central defensive midfield, leaves us with reducing Bryson and Hughes to passengers!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Reithe glas said:

It's not lack of effort or bottle, it's stupid individual errors by too many players. How difficult is a ten yard pass? They've offered nothing apart from the goal and parking the bus.  It just needs to click a few times and we will score

Oi , less of the optimism !

Wrist Slashers and white trainers only this evening

Id love it if we just said forget it, all is forgiven schteve here is a three year deal forget whats happened last three seasons, lets start the three year plan again, aim for proper style of play and start again because this is rubbish 

It was said last season when we sacked Clement there's some trouble makers in that squad.... there's a few of them and they need weeding out. 

Keep blaming the manager/head coach all you like but, eventually we have to admit that some of the players are a shower attitude wise imo. 

Just now, DCFCArmy said:

It was said last season when we sacked Clement there's some trouble makers in that squad.... there's a few of them and they need weeding out. 

Keep blaming the manager/head coach all you like but, eventually we have to admit that some of the players are a shower attitude wise imo. 

It's the same set of players that comfortably finished 5th last season.

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Players are too comfortable here. Players are comfortable in their friendship groups. They know that if they go up they will be sold on. Drastic shakeup needed imo 

How do you know any of that? 

Have you ever spoken to a professional footballer. I've spoken to several and they are far more concerned with their careers than you'd think. 

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

Methinks you may be right ,who do you reckon?

1 minute ago, DCFCArmy said:

If there is we should just bomb them out on loan or put them in the under 21s and keep them away from the first team pointless keeping bad apples 

Archived