Players for Sale from midnight

Cook1988

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TheRamsAreGoingUp said:

Blackman 

Baird

Johnson (unless we use him as left back) 

Alex pearce 

Bent

NOT GOOD ENOUGH END OF!!!

Actually baird's abilty to cover the back line is worth keeping, Pearce is decent cover a centre half, bent is not going anywhere, now Blackman I am totally with you and Johnson I can't see anyone wanting him

20 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Bent and Blackman were terrible. And to think people want to sell Martin, and keep those two!!

If you think Martin has performed any better over his last 30+ games I think you are living in the past.

I am not advocating keeping Bent or Blackman, but I seriously think Martin has peaked and is on a very downward spiral.

1 hour ago, Hathersage Ram said:

If you think Martin has performed any better over his last 30+ games I think you are living in the past.

I am not advocating keeping Bent or Blackman, but I seriously think Martin has peaked and is on a very downward spiral.

Or has been continuously used incorrectly since August 2015…

18 minutes ago, BondJovi said:

Maybe so. I think he has some fantastic attributes but if the team has to be set up around him for him to work it is not viable long term.

Every forward in the world has to be used properly to get the best out of them.

2 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Johnson was one of our best players last night, if not our best. 

I don't agree personally, I recall half a dozen miss weighted passes (good vision, mind) but at least he put the graft in for 120 mins whilst running around with a knock for a fair while also!

I heard remarks that he doesn't look like he wants to be here but in my books he showed last night he wants to play well for the team

This will be an unpopular one, but I thought blackman played well last night, clearly the pressure of goals is getting to him but as a striker he seemed to show the attributes we want. There was a fair few times he brought the ball down and got the game going from up front, plus he never really stopped running 

Once Blackman moved into the centre last night he won every header and directed these into the path of an oncoming Derby player and I thought that was an immediate improvement on Bent. His build up play was good but shooting and decision making not so.

Johnson wasn't so good first half but along with the whole team stepped it up in the second half and got better as the game went on. 

I thought both Pearce and Baird had good steady games. They aren't spectacular but they aren't first choice either. We need back-up that is prepared to work hard when they get called upon.

Not sure why we have to have a go at players after every game? 

Archived