Third kit reveal

EnigmaRam

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

I did say there will be 3rd kit #justsaying. :) 

You weren't exactly predicting against the odds there :lol:

4 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

As Derby County will reveal their new Umbro third kit for the 2016/17 season at INTU Derby on Wednesday 24th August.

The likes of Darren Bent, Craig Bryson, Scott Carson and Will Hughes will all be in attendance at Darwin Square, Level 1 outside Boots, to show off Derby’s 2016/17 home and away kits at a catwalk event before revealing this season’s third kit, which will be available to pre-order from 2:45pm on the day at dcfcmegastore.com. 

The quartet will be joined by a selection of players from the Rams’ Academy and members of the Derby County Ladies first-team squad to model the kits.

There will be chance for crowd participation at the event and the opportunity to win a number of Rams related prizes.

The catwalk show will run from 2pm for around 45 minutes, before supporters will have the chance to meet and have photos with Derby duo Nick Blackman and Johnny Russell for a ‘Selfie Session’ on the Upper Mall.

Supporters are encouraged to download SnapChat and have this available to use in the photobooth as players can use the pen tool within Snapchat to sign the photos.

It promises to be a fun-filled afternoon of fun for Rams fans – don’t miss out!

Please note:Players and timings are subject to change. No other items will be signed at this event.

Hughes was due to appear but was dropped at the last minute and replaced by BJ. Oh wait that was Brighton.

11 hours ago, davenportram said:

When they launched the Thunderbird kit did it get a countdown from 5........4......…..3........2.........1..........

What sort of countdown is that?

It goes from there being 8 dots between numbers, to 11 dots, back to 8, up to 9 and then up to 10 dots before the 'launch'

It's almost as badly timed as the clapping/shout of "Derby!" at the end off SBW.

4 minutes ago, Coconut said:

What sort of countdown is that?

It goes from there being 8 dots between numbers, to 11 dots, back to 8, up to 9 and then up to 10 dots before the 'launch'

It's almost as badly timed as the clapping/shout of "Derby!" at the end off SBW.

You actually counted them?

4 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Saw it this evening. I really like it, it will definitely divide opinion though....and those that moaned about the "red" kappa one....be warned, you aren't going to like it. 

Cause you have. ?

I saw it too.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Cause you have. ?

I saw it too.

Believe what you like but I promise you that comments we will hear are....

sponsors logo is too big

Not retro enough

too retro

sponsors logo too red

i would buy it if I could get it without the sponsors logo

love it, best one this year

will buy it in the sale at the end of the season

not as nice as the 1992 kit

I've not seen it. But I can tell you I had some folk around to my house that are connected with the club and were seriously checking out the colour of my carpet, which is Ram colour, you know a beige, creamy, off white kind of colour and realised instantly that Inverurie Rams carpet colour is the colour of the new third strip and they got on the case instantly, no not suit case, I haven't got one of them, but I do have a Ram coloured carpet!

This is the colour, and I'm quite surprised since 1884 it's taken us so long to work out the colour of a Ram, all be it third choice!

egwz82.jpg

i'd also like to reveal I didn't have a carpet in 1884!

Archived