At last .. So whos going to Karlsruhe

JG400

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ramdale said:

Weimann is hopeless. Touch is really poor and has no ideas or quality. Need a winger with real quality if we are going to play 4-4-1-1.

Weimann isn't a winger.... we need to play him as a striker and we'll see the weimann of the second leg at hull

My stream keeps freezing (thanks for the lonk though). Guess its a way for DailyMotion to get me to hit refresh and wathc adverts!

Not the greatest of games though from the little I've seen. Cracking atmosphere though.

Honestly can't see what we're trying to achieve with this lineup.  We've got 4 forwards who all thrive on through-balls, so we play Bryson and Hendrick behind them?  Simultaneously negating the strengths of those 2 midfielders and also depriving the forwards  of service.  Baffling.

1 minute ago, LesterRam said:

do we have a new word for the 2016/17 season?

No, I used it when Clement was in charge.

Only watched the last 15mins, but Bryson and Hendrick have linked well IMO, but they're slightly deep...probably by design. There's four ahead of them who're anonymous. 

Cant get Bent into the game because no-one out of Ince, Weimann or Blackman looks remotely threatening in any way. No threat to go past anyone wide, not getting the ball inside to make anything happen. I can't help but want Chris on so we can hit his feet and play from there.

Both wide men probably want to play through the middle. Camara and Russell would seem more logical, or maybe Johnson if he can regain some form.

Archived