Walsall on Sat

BuckoBeast

1 hour ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Give me a second series, yer shid.

Hamiltons water breaks.

Coogan is looking a bit worse for wear of late though and he's only 50. Must be all that blue nun.

Anyway, back to Walsall. Anyone know roughly how many Rams were there on Saturday?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Two well worked goals, nice movement from Ince for both and the coolness to pick out Bent and finish well himself.

4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1

Thorne Hughes

Blackman   Ince     Weimann

Martin

?

7 minutes ago, JW37 said:

Two well worked goals, nice movement from Ince for both and the coolness to pick out Bent and finish well himself.

4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1

Thorne Hughes

Blackman   Ince     Weimann

Martin

?

The problem with that formation is what happens to Bryson, Butterfield, Johnson and Hendrick? We have way too many midfielders.

5 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

The problem with that formation is what happens to Bryson, Butterfield, Johnson and Hendrick? We have way too many midfielders.

That's true but the system needs to be right rather than trying to fit players into an XI. We've seen you can't rely on Thorne's fitness especially and the form of others will fluctuate. But as you say we do have too many midfielders which is why I think Hendrick should be sold with his value so high and maybe look to loan probably Butterfield is the most 'loanable' out?

28 minutes ago, angieram said:

Said on his interview it was a skanked shot. I think he meant mis-hit? 

I know a shanked shot to be rushed so hitting the ball in the wrong area to what you intended but still made both the runs and got a goal and an assist in a 0-2 win happy days

Archived