Walsall on Sat

BuckoBeast

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but complaining about swearing at a match... There were songs I didn't like, language I didn't like, but you know what..it's football... your kids know more than that in the playground.

1 hour ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Highlights on Rams Player if anyone's interested. 

Ince's finish is a beauty. Good ball from Jeff. Could and probably should have had another one as well, should have hit the shot with his right instead of going for a chip with his left. 

awesome ball from Jeff. 

Glad Blackman did alright.

A few seem to take pleasure in having someone to tear into (like Shotton who wasn't great but not anywhere near as bad as some suggest) . Hoping he proves to be a bargain. 

Take the Bryson miss at Hull. When Blackman missed from 2 yards after losing sight of the ball he was murdered. Not a word about Bryson.

Now I know Bryson has earned some credit but Blackman has still not found his place in this team. Like Leon Best his appearances staggered and short. Nothing to take confidence from and faced plenty of criticism from frustrated fans (frustrated by the rest of the team!!).

I hope he can just find a little bit of joy at least.

Then when he's settled in we can start booing and jeering with good reason...

And......there was one bloke, old enough to know better, who stood throughout the whole fecking match, never sat down once. he was a bit of a bell end. stood infront of us, everyone else sat down....he didn't move. didn't even notice the 8 year old behind him...nob. 

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well at away games that what no one sits down.

Thanks for the info...didn't realise. :)

35 minutes ago, Alpha said:

A few seem to take pleasure in having someone to tear into (like Shotton who wasn't great but not anywhere near as bad as some suggest) . Hoping he proves to be a bargain. 

Take the Bryson miss at Hull. When Blackman missed from 2 yards after losing sight of the ball he was murdered. Not a word about Bryson.

Now I know Bryson has earned some credit but Blackman has still not found his place in this team. Like Leon Best his appearances staggered and short. Nothing to take confidence from and faced plenty of criticism from frustrated fans (frustrated by the rest of the team!!).

To be fair to Bryso, i think that one came through the near post defenders legs and just hit him before he could react.

Agree with your general point though, even if I have been one that's all but written Blackman off. Never boo'd a Derby player though.

40 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Hope he can prove people wrong, but like Keogh, he could have a good run of form but the moment he does something slightly wrong he'll be moaned at and abused. I was having a look down the DCFC timeline on Twitter earlier and saw someone say Baird was booed by a small section of fans today. Booed for playing below par in the handful of games he played and wanting to leave in an attempt to get first team football, how horrible of him. Sometimes I wish there was a high IQ requirement to get into matches .... I might not make it in myself because I'm not the brightest chap around, but at least most of the idiots will be excluded. :lol:

7 hours ago, MrsRam said:

And......there was one bloke, old enough to know better, who stood throughout the whole fecking match, never sat down once. he was a bit of a bell end. stood infront of us, everyone else sat down....he didn't move. didn't even notice the 8 year old behind him...nob. 

I caught the last 10 minutes of the Celtic v Leicester City Friendly and I saw the safe standing section Celtic now have, looked really good and the fans were having a great time, bouncing around, it would work well in the south stand at the IPro.

Good to see Forrest missing a penalty also!

One thing is clear - All the players are getting a fresh start.

If you do not play well, you do not well, play!

442 or 4411A couple of players will already be feeling the pinch eg Russell

Dominate them in midfield then zap them with fast breaks looks likely. Derby win 1 - 0 again.

Laura, we all want to know what you were going to say now. Most intriguing post ever.:thumbsup:

Let the 'What was Laura going to say'?, suggestions begin.

'What was Laura going to say'? - Laura was going to say - How could I write the most intriguing post ever in the history of dcfcfans posting? Oh, I know. :D

10 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

I see you sit in the North Upper block C angieram which is next to the family area isn't it? What's it generally like at home games around you for bad language and the like? Is it constant and in family areas too? I'm in the family north upper for the first time with my kid. Anyone else on here in the family areas and have any views on this? Seems a hot topic at the minute does bad language what with the new FA guidelines for players. 

Actually, it's not bad up there because it is a designated family area and there are warning stickers on the seats.

Downside is there is not much atmosphere at times either.

8 hours ago, Alpha said:

Agreed, people bang on about his fee as another stick to beat him with, but we don't know how much he really cost (there are rumours ranging from £250k to £2.5m upfront), and it's not his fault we payed x amount. 

He seems a decent lad from the training vids and warm up before match's and seems to blend in with the rest of the squad.  He may turn out to be **** who know's, but let's not make things even more difficult for him, he's a Derby player and deserves our support. 

Now that Tom Ince……he ******* hates Derby, just look at his sour face and stinking attitude! Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

14 minutes ago, Rampage said:

14 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Laura, we all want to know what you were going to say now. Most intriguing post ever.:thumbsup:

Let the 'What was Laura going to say'?, suggestions begin.

'What was Laura going to say'? - Laura was going to say - How could I write the most intriguing post ever in the history of dcfcfans posting? Oh, I know. :D

https://g.co/kgs/t507AZ

49 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I caught the last 10 minutes of the Celtic v Leicester City Friendly and I saw the safe standing section Celtic now have, looked really good and the fans were having a great time, bouncing around, it would work well in the south stand at the IPro.

Good to see Forrest missing a penalty also!

I'm all for safe standing Inv. We stood all first half because everyone else was. Not a problem.  But when everyone else has sat down around you,  you could at least be aware of your surroundings, wouldn't have hurt. 

Totally agree on all the Blackman stuff, new start abd for him a great chance to give it a proper go, be sure deserves one, some people just can't help but slag him off.

also did anyone see Inces interview? Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it but it was a very good interview he speaks very well and clearly is enjoying it again, he could be a world beater this season under Pearson 

Archived