Rio Olympics

Curtains

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I watched. thought the tackle in the air was a very harsh decision.

The British girl was stationary and the Kiwi jumped into her. She helped her out by breaking her fall. Lino was a kn0b.

13 minutes ago, sage said:

Shambles in the women's rugby, How many 4th's can get this Olympics?

Lewis Smith might give you the answer. Felt for the guy, one of those things, the American kid slipped off the high bars, shows **** happens.

7 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Lewis Smith might give you the answer. Felt for the guy, one of those things, the American kid slipped off the high bars, shows **** happens.

We would still have just missed out. All very close.

7 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

They did say that even without Lewis' slip we'd have got 4th. 

We do seem to be getting an awful lot of 4ths. Gymnastics, rugby 7s tonight, we were 4th in fencing too, I'm sure there were one or two others. 

And it at least 2 of those mentioned there were Russians ahead of us. That's got to be a bitter pill to swallow. 

6 hours ago, sage said:

We would still have just missed out. All very close.

6 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

They did say that even without Lewis' slip we'd have got 4th. 

Missed that guys, had volume down and was flicking channels. 4th to Russians does stick in the throat.

Funny when I was watching the Rusians, kept thinking, wonder if those lot are "clean". Bet there are a fair few Olympians mulling the same thoughts.

Add cheating Chinese to that list.

It should be a simple rule get caught, career ends, no second chance.

If a copper, nurse, teacher, bus driver, train driver was on banned drugs whilst at work their career would be over, no four year ban and allowed back.

Archived