Rio Olympics

Curtains

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done Mavis, having all the British media folk in your front room whilst trying to watch Adam smash it.

And your body language when all these annoying young women reporters try to report on the story in your front garden hardly letting you speak, whilst you want to get on with having a party with uttoxram75 and his posse, speaks volumes!

Here's hoping uttoxram75 brings along a proper good carry out, with some good nibbles, his Rams flag so he can hang it on your fence, is wearing his top hat and best swimming goggles with the rest of the posse, and gives you a good cuddle and a proper well done. Oh and I hope he takes along his little garden fork and trowel and has a wonderful weeding session with you, whilst kicking all the media folk down the street!

"Go on get back to poxy London you miserable lot and let me get on with the weeding!"........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-37006687

Before the race, Horton had accused Yang of deliberately splashing him in a training session, saying: "I ignored him, I don't have time or respect for drug cheats."

If I was an Olympic swimmer I'd be upset if I got wet during a training session too. Maybe the Brazilians should put up one of those signs showing all the prohibited behaviour in the pool, "No splashing, no ducking, no heavy petting".

Well done Adam Peaty, quite ironic he swims for City of Derby yet we have no public swimming pools at present....... Over to you Bainwait.

Most likely be a Forest fan knowing our luck.. Not heard anything from our Niall Horan these days. I remember reading his tweets and the replies.. A Derby fan couldn't get a word in!

Hopefully we get more golds for some reason after London I expected us to get much more then we have now..

15 minutes ago, Ashz09 said:

Most likely be a Forest fan knowing our luck.. Not heard anything from our Niall Horan these days. I remember reading his tweets and the replies.. A Derby fan couldn't get a word in!

Hopefully we get more golds for some reason after London I expected us to get much more then we have now..

It was five days until we got our first gold in 2012. Thanks to Adam it was only 2 days this time around

26 minutes ago, PrivateDerby said:

Is he a Derby fan? 

He's from Uttoxeter originally. That's Border country for Derby or Stoke

2 minutes ago, MK said:

It was five days until we got our first gold in 2012. Thanks to Adam it was only 2 days this time around

Never knew that I'm sure we got our best ever total and made the Country proud. Hope they do it again makes you want to watch GBR as much as possible.

2 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

He's from Uttoxeter originally. That's Border country for Derby or Stoke

Yeah one or the other. My brother used to knock about with a Peaty from Utch, not sure of his relation to Adam but he was a ram. He used to get the odd but of old training kit off Jason Beardsley. 

3 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

GB Womens' Rugby Sevens looking good. 

GB vs NZ in the semi-final tonight at 7, then the final against Canada or Oz at 11.

Got battered. Not helped by a shocking referee decision leaving us with only 5 v 7. Best two teams in the final though. Should beat Canada for bronze. 

Archived