• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

That should be "smote". There's no such word as " smited "

Can I have some of what you're smoting?

32 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

That should be "smote". There's no such word as " smited "

You won't win this one on technicalities if we say you will be smited, then smited you shall be

whatever that means:blink:

1 hour ago, ramit said:

You won't win this one on technicalities if we say you will be smited, then smited you shall be

whatever that means:blink:

Ok. I am smitten

48 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Aye Aye Tombo!......Barminess?.........me?............fit ya talking about min?

I might have a £1 on Sterling to win the trolley dash!

hvq5ci.jpg,

Ah. So you're a Poundland person...

1 hour ago, maydrakin said:

I'll be supporting Iceland.  I hold no pride in being English.

The Icelandic number 8 is my 6 year old lad's hero of the tournament.  Mainly because they have the same haircut. (Or lack of).

Your lad has good taste, that's Birkir Bjarnason, my favorite of the team also.

i hereby declare you two now honorary citizens of Iceland

Now repeat after us Áfram Ísland

6 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

If I play it again will they make it to the shore?

Yes yes, believe bigbadbobson and they will make it

It looks like they're lost and headed for a golf course but a field is a field, it will do

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I have been assured by my kveen of flaming red hair and warrior spirit hat Viking blood flows in many Scottish vains and beats in many Scottish hearts and the Iceland will prevail.

If sterling starts I'm inclined to agree.....

The Scots and Irish are our cousins, flaming red hair being common here too as well as the fiery spirit that goes with it, especially if green be the eyes.  We owe them our passions and craziness, much lauded qualities in these parts.  Hurrah for Celts and Vikings and how they mix.  Let the English beware, the proud Icelandic warriors will take to the field naked with painted bodies and screaming for victory or Valhalla.

Yes i have been sipping the mead 

8 hours ago, ramit said:

The Scots and Irish are our cousins, flaming red hair being common here too as well as the fiery spirit that goes with it, especially if green be the eyes.  We owe them our passions and craziness, much lauded qualities in these parts.  Hurrah for Celts and Vikings and how they mix.  Let the English beware, the proud Icelandic warriors will take to the field naked with painted bodies and screaming for victory or Valhalla.

Yes i have been sipping the mead 

cripes. Don't you have a second strip you could use?

Wishing your screaming tousle haired warriors well @ramit  whether naked or not. 

I'm sure that from Strokkens foul sulphurous stench to the thunderous roar of Bellys Bar in downtown Reykjavik there will be songs sung and new sagas intoned of your countrymens valorous deeds

England 2-0.

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

cripes. Don't you have a second strip you could use?

Wishing your screaming tousle haired warriors well @ramit  whether naked or not. 

I'm sure that from Strokkens foul sulphurous stench to the thunderous roar of Bellys Bar in downtown Reykjavik there will be songs sung and new sagas intoned of your countrymens valorous deeds

England 2-0.

Hér er Strokkur, um Strokk, frá Strokki, til Strokks Christian and it spouts straight up to Valhalla to please our mighty Gods with it's invigorating perfume of sulphurous vapors.

Pass it to puny Sterling

England 1 -  Berserkers 7

On Tuesday you may begin rebuilding all your ruins

28 minutes ago, ramit said:

Hér er Strokkur, um Strokk, frá Strokki, til Strokks Christian and it spouts straight up to Valhalla to please our mighty Gods with it's invigorating perfume of sulphurous vapors.

Pass it to puny Sterling

England 1 -  Berserkers 7

On Tuesday you may begin rebuilding all your ruins

I read that as England 1 - Brexiters 7 for a moment then.....

Archived