Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It is, my missus has gone away for the summer and has changed the adult code on our sky box, grrrrr

If she is anything like my missus it will be the same 4 numbers plus there is always some very decent alternatives online or even Bubbles 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/07/2016 at 15:44, RamsPolls said:

Been saying this for the past 4 days.

I'll admit i got the timescale on the announcement wrong.

But he WILL be a Derby County player.

Mark my words

27 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Never have i once said we've signed Kodjja.

Get your facts right batman

Oh right... Must have been the endless guarantees you made that we were signing him... 

You know your trainer business... Do you offer product guarantees on them too? I could do with a nice reliable pair of trainers...

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

Oh right... Must have been the endless guarantees you made that we were signing him... 

You know your trainer business... Do you offer product guarantees on them too? I could do with a nice reliable pair of trainers...

???

3 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Lovely.

@RamsPolls to re-emerge with a new username in 5....4....3....

3 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Isn't this just another case of twisting words to suit one's agenda? Saying Derby will sign a player and saying Derby have signed a player are two completely different scenarios.

I'm not saying what RamsPolls has said isn't total rubbish, but some on here don't half twist words.

I had it when I said talks were expected to take place between Derby and Nigel Pearson after Clement was sacked. Pearson's team contacted Derby, only to be told I assume not yet. 

Somebody then claimed I said talks were taking place between the two, which would be a totally different scenario and a complete fabrication of what I actually said to suit one's agenda.

On a side note, I'm quite enjoying Derby's lack of transfer activity. I think it's great for squad morale too.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Isn't this just another case of twisting words to suit one's agenda? Saying Derby will sign a player and saying Derby have signed a player are two completely different scenarios.

I'm not saying what RamsPolls has said isn't total rubbish, but some on here don't half twist words.

I had it when I said talks were expected to take place between Derby and Nigel Pearson after Clement was sacked. Pearson's team contacted Derby, only to be told I assume not yet. 

Somebody then claimed I said talks were taking place between the two, which would be a totally different scenario and a complete fabrication of what I actually said to suit one's agenda.

On a side note, I'm quite enjoying Derby's lack of transfer activity. I think it's great for squad morale too.

How do you twist these?

9 minutes ago, rynny said:

How do you twist these?

Erm I'll try. 

Ram's Polls finished his paper round that morning and then heard we had signed signed a player. Announcement that afternoon on the success of his afternoon paper round, hopefully he will finish it. ???????????????

20 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Yeh you're right Bris... I shouldn't have said what I did... He actually said he has a business and lots of nice trainers... I never should have pushed those together for the sake of comedy value...

I APOLOGISE TO THE WORLD...

On 12 July 2016 at 15:46, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It is, my missus has gone away for the summer and has changed the adult code on our sky box, grrrrr

Translate: My Mum has gone on holiday for two weeks and switched on Parental Settings to stop me from buying pay-per-view ography like last time. :whistle:

22 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Have you and @rampolls every been seen in the same room together? 

On 12 July 2016 at 18:32, Bris Vegas said:

I love how everyone but Bris hates me on here. It actually amuses me how I am probably 80% of what is talked about on the forum. Lol

42 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

I love how everyone but Bris hates me on here. It actually amuses me how I am probably 80% of what is talked about on the forum. Lol

We're all bored with the lack of transfers and since 80% of the internet is for d**k-bashing we may as well continue the grand tradition here eh?

Also 'hate' is a strong word... I am generally apathetic towards you as an entity...

16 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

You think people would waste that much energy hating you?

80% about you....hmmm

Whilst I appreciate #ITK I prefer #ITP #OTOW #ITLN

Archived