Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

6 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I'm shocked you didn't have a better notion of when Christmas is then... Poor form Nicholas... Poor form...

Just in case though... For Christmas (or any time before then) I'd like a renewed sense of wonder in the world, a sprig of hope, 3 bushels of epic mystery and exactly 1 Championship title for Derby please...

... And some new socks... Can never have too many socks...

I can do you some scented candles and a Lush bath bomb. The North Pole inventory is a little low, immigration issues with the elves, so having to make do with Mrs Clause's castoffs. Can probably stretch to some socks as well though...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, muzzamurray said:

dear santa,

This year instead of presents, please can derby finally get promotion back to the promised land? 

Preferably with kodjia/wells up front?

Many thanks

MuzzaMurray

:D:ph34r:

I can guarantee that Derby will finish somewhere between 1st and 24th, will reach at least the 3rd round of the FA Cup and Clough and Taylor will be out (not up) front. When, not if, all this happens you can all apologise to me, as I am ITK.

Just got in and seen almost a dozen pages added to this thread so thought some developments on the story.

Now realise I've wasted 15 minutes reading through this utter drivel. The sooner school starts back the better!

3 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I can guarantee that Derby will finish somewhere between 1st and 24th, will reach at least the 3rd round of the FA Cup and Clough and Taylor will be out (not up) front. When, not if, all this happens you can all apologise to me, as I am ITK.

You missed the most important piece of information out..

what trainers have you got, have you learn t nothing !! ?????

22 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Just got in and seen almost a dozen pages added to this thread so thought some developments on the story.

Now realise I've wasted 15 minutes reading through this utter drivel. The sooner school starts back the better!

The sad thing is that I don't think schools have even broken up yet! I think they break up in late July so prepare for much worse over the summer. 

19 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

I can do you some scented candles and a Lush bath bomb. The North Pole inventory is a little low, immigration issues with the elves, so having to make do with Mrs Clause's castoffs. Can probably stretch to some socks as well though...

Ahhhhh well it's better than a lump of coal...

16 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Just helping you out by adding even further to the drivel...

I haven't had school holidays for 13 years... But am in my notice period at work so spending more time than usual here...

28 minutes ago, zaragozaram said:

Don´t forget some schools are closed today due to a strike. That has maybe allowed this little scamp unsupervised access to Daddys´s laptop all day.

Or that I had no customers at all yesterday come in. A whole 9 hours to play on my laptop, was fantastic!

40 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Got any today? I've just finished in Langworth and could do with a cuppa!

Been quite busy today, had a BMW in from a kid who's just passed his test but backed into a post when reversing, a very annoyed parent who didn't want to put it on the insurance as it'll hike up the kids premium even more. Then 3 cars in with cracked exhaust manifolds, and few MOT's to do. It's nice to be busy every now and again. 

9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

He's been training with Bristol City today. 

Thorne trained with WBA before signed for Derby 

Ince trained with Hull before signed for Derby (I think he did trained a little bit with them)

Shackell trained with Burnley before signed for Derby. 

:whistle:

2 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Thorne trained with WBA before signed for Derby 

Ince trained with Hull before signed for Derby (I think he did trained a little bit with them)

Shackell trained with Burnley before signed for Derby. 

:whistle:

Did they all train with their clubs the day before they signed? I sincerely doubt it. 

Therefore, I think it's pretty safe to say that the player @SuperDerbySuperRams was talking about wasn't Kodjia, especially if he's supposedly signing tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Bristol fans were adamant he was on holiday to Friday. So much for ITK on both sides.

Absolutely. I've seen so many Derby ITK saying he was going to be unveiled this Thursday.

Others, such as @RamsPolls, suggested he would be announced last week.

yet there he is in training ?

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

Did they all train with their clubs the day before they signed? I sincerely doubt it. 

Therefore, I think it's pretty safe to say that the player @SuperDerbySuperRams was talking about wasn't Kodjia, especially if he's supposedly signing tomorrow.

No one saying signing tomorrow SDSR didn't say when though. 

7 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Bristol fans were adamant he was on holiday to Friday. So much for ITK on both sides.

He had extra time off last week so I'd guess he came back over the weekend ish. 

Archived