Jonathan Kodjia - Signed for Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

5 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

Burnley fans were in stitches at the idea of us taking Shackell off them.

No we weren't, the rumours were very strong immediately, from trusted sources and suggested he was interested in the payday.

However, we were in stitches when he returned to the Turf.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ClaretMatt said:

No we weren't, the rumours were very strong immediately, from trusted sources and suggested he was interested in the payday.

However, we were in stitches when he returned to the Turf.

I think it's becoming something more than just being (der)bi-curious isn't it Matt?  Could it be time to come out as a Derby fan?  There'll be moral support aplenty from the forum, and you can stop living a lie.  Win win :D

I've seen that smile somewhere before, I think it was last season when Ince was photographed training with Hull before he signed, it's the same look, the "what am I gonna spend my newly agreed 30k a week contract with Derby on, I bloody hope they hurry up an agree a fee"

it was the last time Ince smiled so don't tell Kodjia that. 

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

I hope you had vlad polishing the wrenches and greasing the nipples. 

Do you want a volunteer to grease the wench's nipples?

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I would be amazed if the day after we sign Tomlin we sell the player he has been brought in to provide the ammunition for. 

You might be about to sign someone but not Kodjia.  As stated by plenty of others we do not need to sell, and nor has Kodjia been blurting anything out saying he's unhappy. 

From the bit of Englush he speaks he is happy here, grateful that an English club took a chance on him. 

I don't want to sound horrible but you've basically said this exact thing about 20 times on this thread already. We get it! You think it's 'unlikely'. Let's just park it now eh! 

5 hours ago, 86 points said:

I don't want to sound horrible but you've basically said this exact thing about 20 times on this thread already. We get it! You think it's 'unlikely'. Let's just park it now eh! 

To be honest, I appreciate the input - it's not as if he's the only one who has been responsible for repeating themselves, when we have 31 pages of "I hope we sign him" and "well, if we do want him, we'll get him".

1 hour ago, maydrakin said:

To be honest, I appreciate the input - it's not as if he's the only one who has been responsible for repeating themselves, when we have 31 pages of "I hope we sign him" and "well, if we do want him, we'll get him".

Well go away then. You are only here because you are worried we might sign your player

4 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

Well go away then. You are only here because you are worried we might sign your player

Erm... I am a Derby fan, so I'm not too worried if we sign him.  I am just saying I welcome other fans opinions.

Try not to be so hostile - it's doesn't benefit anyone.

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Too much arguing on these transfer threads.

Ask yourselves, why do we need to know what player we are signing BEFORE he signs?

Not really important is it?

Because they will tell you their experts opinion on the player, watch YouTube etc. 

44 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Maybe it's just fun to speculate? Not everyone is as down on life as you guys, why not just let people enjoy the speculation rather than make everyone else as miserable as you?

I'm miserable because I'm asking people not to trade insults on such a small issue as who knows first?

32 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I'm miserable because I'm asking people not to trade insults on such a small issue as who knows first?

Your post didn't reference people insulting each other and that's not what I was referring to.

1 minute ago, tomsdubs said:

Your post didn't reference people insulting each other and that's not what I was referring to.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Too much arguing on these transfer threads.

Archived