Derby County Lego

16 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Forget the LEGO, I'd worry you're too old and wise to actually find Big Bang Theory entertaining!

My 40 year old wife actually asked for and built the Big Bang Theory set. She was quite impressed at the little details. I've just got a mammoth Star Wars/Superheroes Lego collection and no kids to blame.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, admira said:

Love it. Another Lego fan then  eh? I've finished the VW Camper, Tower Bridge and Mini Copper and am now working on the Simpsons Kwik-e-mart. Next up is the Big Bang Theory house.

My Mrs thinks I am too old at 50 for such a childish hobby but it keeps me quiet while she is doing her grown-up masters.

The Rams stadium sets come pre-made and are £300 notes each, both of which put me off.  Did you make that from scratch @Inverurie Ram?

Still play with Lego and got a wife??? 

It's funny how people jump to conclusions, all I did was post 3 Lego pictures from the Internet and all of a sudden folk then think I made it!......I'd struggle to make a multi coloured wall, I only I have white pieces!

But I must add I'm rather good at standing on the blinking stuff.......ooocha!

4 hours ago, cosmic said:

Forget the LEGO, I'd worry you're too old and wise to actually find Big Bang Theory entertaining!

I don't particularly, I just like the kit! More of a Family Guy err ... guy me.

2 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

You would be amazed at what you can build with the right Lego

I'm sure Lego sex toys are a thing. 

Just now, Jawa said:

Just FYI and because I couldn't find the link posted anywhere else, the guy who made this has a website at brickstand.co.uk and you can buy one of these stadiums for £299.99

The Pride Park/iPro he advertises looks different to the one invurie posted though. Brickstand's has a bigger pitch for starters, and slightly different features on the outside.

1 hour ago, Jawa said:

Just FYI and because I couldn't find the link posted anywhere else, the guy who made this has a website at brickstand.co.uk and you can buy one of these stadiums for £299.99

Someone should tell Fawaz you can get a stadium built for that price...

Archived