Mystic Marcus

Shuff264

Psychic pig 'Mystic Marcus' predicts Rams play-off semi-final win

13 May 2016

Marcus has previously predicted the winner of the Wimbledon's men's singles finals and matches in the 2014 World Cup.

A pig known for sniffing out winners in sporting events has predicted his hometown club to win the Championship play-offs semi-final.

Marcus the Mystic, a micro pig from Heage, backed Derby County to beat Hull City on Saturday by choosing a plate of apples with a Rams badge.

The pig has previously chosen winners in the Wimbledon tennis men's finals and the 2014 Fifa World Cup.

"He has an absolutely 100% success rate," owner Juliette Stevens said.

"Mystic Marcus has so far never ever been wrong in his predictions of top sporting events, including Wimbledon and the football World Cup and Derby County not going up last year," she added.

His predictions also included Manchester United beating Derby in the FA Cup this year.

She added: "He has a lovely chilled out personality and has produced some lovely piglets."

Perfect predictions

When facing a challenge set by Radio Derby to choose a plate of apples with either a Hull or Derby County badge, he went directly to the Rams dish.

Ms Stevens said: "I am so proud of that boy. I hope he's got it right."

She said she has also considered training one of her 19 pigs to appear on ITV's Britain's Got Talent.

During the World Cup Finals in Germany in 2010, an octopus named Paul correctly predicted the winners of eight matches, including the eventual winner Spain.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-36287571

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

A pig known for sniffing out winners in sporting events has predicted his hometown club to win the Championship play-offs semi-final.

Talk about a bias opinion.

He's obviously telling porkies.

14 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Why trot out this sausage? Snout to be gained. How can you believe anything that comes from someone called Marcus.

Time to bring home the bacon.

38 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Which means we will lose. Just our luck that we would break the pig's winning streak

Intentional pun or happy accident?

No Mr Cameron I wasn't talking you.

Archived