Steve Bruce mask

Tamworthram

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I think it is a pretty good idea to be fair. WHEN we get to Wembley I hope the club do what QPR did last time with the flags etc...it did look pretty cool.

Flags yes. QPR did a good job at Wembley last time. Masks no. Terrible idea, including our own Ram masks a couple of years ago.

Don't mention flags.. we've been to Wembley twice and had to endure those ****** things (Leicester 94 and QPR 2014) and then we had to endure them going home in 2014 as well, when the Leicester fans took the **** with their flags on the bridges. 

Horrible c**** :lol:

Masks.........I can remember going to watch Aberdeen beat Dundee 2-0 in the Coca Cola Scottish Cup Final at Hampden in 1995. And Jimmy Corkhill was doing a lot of coke on Brookside at the time, so I made a flag that said "The Coke Goes To The Reds on it" and I spent half of the journey on the coach down to Hampden cutting out masks of Jimmy Corkhill and attaching elastic. We must have looked quite good bouncing around on the bus as other coaches, cars drove past seeing about 50 or so Jimmy Corkhill's, and we gave quite a few folk a laugh when we all poured out of the coach in Glasgow all merry and wobbling with Jimmy Corkhill masks bouncing with a flag singing the "Coke goes to the Reds, the Coke goes to the Reds"......I can't remember much about the football, but the drink was good!

http://www.afc.co.uk/news/7085.php

9 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

Mel has plans for Wembley should we get there.

I remember him mentioning QPR in a good light last time. Saying how much they done. Hopefully we do the same looked great last time. I remember before they scored all of them was still waving there flags and singing etc.

1 minute ago, Ashz09 said:

I remember him mentioning QPR in a good light last time. Saying how much they done. Hopefully we do the same looked great last time. I remember before they scored all of them was still waving there flags and singing etc.

Yes and I remember them giving the Derby fans in my area quite a bit of abuse as we trudged down the Wembley steps. I hope we would be better than that in the same position.

Archived