Barnsley Friendly

Curtains

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Not heard of one against Burnley, unless someone typo'd.

I picked it up on this forum somewhere but cant remember which thread. Was just after Thorne injury so there was a bit of discussion around about using the opportunity to hone the midfield formation. I remember thinking at the time seemed very generous of Burnley.

As Ilson has picked it up from a completely different source I can only assume there was an innocent mistake made somewhere.

Ah well - we're winning any road.

It must have been a typo or misheard from stating we were playing Barnsley. Barnsley makes sense because they also have play-off games. Burnley would make no sense as their season is finished and their players will be on holiday.

33 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Not heard of one against Burnley, unless someone typo'd.

29 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

I picked it up on this forum somewhere but cant remember which thread. Was just after Thorne injury so there was a bit of discussion around about using the opportunity to hone the midfield formation. I remember thinking at the time seemed very generous of Burnley.

As Ilson has picked it up from a completely different source I can only assume there was an innocent mistake made somewhere.

Ah well - we're winning any road.

It was @curtains, said Wass said it in the after match interview on ramsplayer.

Ended 4-1 to Derby

Was 3-0 at HT

Bent 2 and Blackman 

Wrong info from Ramsplayer  Colin Gibson / Darren Wassall interview post Ipswich. 

Must of been a slip of the  tongue as we actually played Barnsley  

Game played in heavy rain.  

U21s played all of 2nd half. 

Grant stayed on all game though. 

Archived