Who's fault was it?

ossieram

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

Do all clubs have a bunch of moaning ******** that feel the need to give it the "I told you so" mentality or is it just us ?

Who's to say DW didn't ask any of the players if they fancied a breather and fearing their replacement had a good game they all said no gaffer I'm good to go.

We don't know. Just deal with it, the club will.

I imagine it's other clubs too ! Well at least I hope so ! 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody's.

Not wanting to put myself into the daft told you so camp I would have rested a few players from Sheff Wed onwards, give some of the fringe players game time.

I put a couple of topics or posts on here and the response was always 99% play your best team and go in to the play offs full of confidence. Remember the Sky commentator praising Wassall for playing a full strength team against Sheff Wed.

Arguments to be had for both but nobody could have seen this injury coming, nobody.  

Agree, no buggers got a crystal ball here. 

And the way our luck was going I don't reckon we'd have scored if he hadn't got injured to that extent- although we might have if we'd have got a penalty. Swings n roundabouts.

Ah well. Can't change it, move on, focus on Saturday, what else can ya do? 

Still need somebody to blame though, so it'll have to be the Liverpool fans. :whistle:

29 minutes ago, David said:

Nobody's.

Not wanting to put myself into the daft told you so camp I would have rested a few players from Sheff Wed onwards, give some of the fringe players game time.

I put a couple of topics or posts on here and the response was always 99% play your best team and go in to the play offs full of confidence. Remember the Sky commentator praising Wassall for playing a full strength team against Sheff Wed.

Arguments to be had for both but nobody could have seen this injury coming, nobody.  

*cough* Bris *cough*

I haven't seen many people praising harry when we won blaming DW when we don't. If it is its a tiny majority most of whome either diagree with the team selection, the others are just winding everyone up. 

Even if you asked all of the players did they want to play they would all have said yes i am sure. 

Archived