Who's fault was it?

ossieram

I've seen a few posts regarding Thornes injury and the penalty that Keogh gave away yesterday and quite a few suggest that Wassall should have rested these players.

So when we win it is down to Harry, but if we lose or somebody gets injured or gives away a penalty it is Darrens fault! Can somebody please explain to me who we are to blame and when?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
Just now, ossieram said:

Not the sunshine?

Well it was sunny yes, maybe a bit of both

Captain Hindsight!

DW was never going to win. If he rested and we lost 4-0 he would have been destroyed for the team losing confidence.

Harry gets the credit when we win. DW gets the blame for everything else. It's stupid.

What is done is done. No point going back over it. We just need to focus on the play offs and promotion!

Do all clubs have a bunch of moaning ******** that feel the need to give it the "I told you so" mentality or is it just us ?

Who's to say DW didn't ask any of the players if they fancied a breather and fearing their replacement had a good game they all said no gaffer I'm good to go.

We don't know. Just deal with it, the club will.

Sith Happens

Ok hands up, i will take the blame for it all, it must be my fault as my wife is always telling me.

28 minutes ago, ossieram said:

I've seen a few posts regarding Thornes injury and the penalty that Keogh gave away yesterday and quite a few suggest that Wassall should have rested these players.

So when we win it is down to Harry, but if we lose or somebody gets injured or gives away a penalty it is Darrens fault! Can somebody please explain to me who we are to blame and when?

I think this goes all the way to the top. You know, that bald guy who picks the team?

My post said they all had input from wass to Harry to Mel to the other coaches ,,, as for players being asked and deciding whether to play dependant on fear a replacement comes in and plays we'll ?i hope to god that's impossible ,,, and would be more worrying than the daft decision that was made to play at minimum the two players that dictate our playing system and we don't seem to have adequate replacements for ie Thorne/Martin  , it's the manager that has to make the tough decisions , bit like a corner pulling its boxer out when needed but not seen by the boxer,, who s to blame ? At this stage of the season and in a really vital point I would hope it wasn't t just left to wass to carry the can on his own 

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

I think this goes all the way to the top. You know, that bald guy who picks the team?

God?

This is Derby , this long term minority member knew it was a dot on the cards either Thorne or Martin would be cracked if played in a nothing game just one week away from the massive three game trilogy that can get us promoted

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

I blame it on the boogie

Perhaps Keogh had a cold - then we could blame it on the bogey.

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, eddie said:

Perhaps Keogh had a cold - then we could blame it on the bogey.

Who nose?

50 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Do all clubs have a bunch of moaning ******** that feel the need to give it the "I told you so" mentality or is it just us ?

Who's to say DW didn't ask any of the players if they fancied a breather and fearing their replacement had a good game they all said no gaffer I'm good to go.

We don't know. Just deal with it, the club will.

It's the law East mate... Moaners...gotta catchem.

Archived