Nervous or Optimistic?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Nishfan said:

I am always optimistic and will do my usual 4 1 bet. nervous though too & sorry but trying to gauge the temperature - weather wise! Fried last week

Weather could actually play a big part. Really humid last weekend which I thought  affected our playing style slightly (runners and high pressing) Ipswich play similarly to Hull in that they don't run as much as us typically. Another hot one could give them advantage, whereas a cool breeze might be an added bonus for us!

Somewhat resigned to not making the Premiership, saving my emotions but watch me if we score the first goal today. COYR

Disappointment of last two seasons has raised its head. Sheff Wed played 10 reserves against wolves and looked fresh as daisies yesterday.

On paper we should beat Hull by 2 - 0 but we need to put one of our first two chances in the net. Hull could fold but if they score first we will regret it big time. No **** Sherlock. Yes Watson.

On Friday, May 13, 2016 at 12:27, toddy said:

This all depends which Derby side turns up tomorrow and next week.

The side that can play anybody off the park or the side that looks mid table...............

We are certainty very capable of beating Hull in both games and very capable of beating wendies or BHA at Wembley.

COYR

Unfortunately it was the mid table side today, it's taken hours for me to come on here because I am shocked at how poorly we were today.

For me Wassall now has to go, Nigel Pearson has to come in now and let him rebuild this great club.

Archived