OUR NEXT MANAGER

plymouthram

8 minutes ago, Cisse said:

I hope we get some talented foreign guy with some experience and I want him in next week at the latest.

Dareno Wassalli

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let us hope that Mel has been looking at possible candidates rather than just waiting.  Pearson or Warnock would get us out of this league. Flores would be brilliant. Rogers unrealistic. Sherwood no thanks. Redknapp with Darren No 2 Why not? Managers usually appoint their own Academy boss so Mel would insist on Darren keeping his job but new manger may object to Darren's style.

My first choice would be Pearson but looks like he might be going to Villa and if we'd wanted him, why have we left it so long?

I can see it being Wassall with Warnock in the 'Arry role.  Could work well...

Though I have said previously in this thread that the success or otherwise of a manager often has very little to do with his CV or past experiences (also see Eddie's recent post on similar lines) the emergence of Warnock as a potential fan favourite scares the bejeezus out of me! 

Very hypocritical I know, but this bloke is a dinosaur ("yeah, but he's a dinosaur who'll get us promoted... rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb" say the grumbling masses)

2 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Why - what's  happened to him?

He's now a regional sales manager at a property surveying company. 

http://www.gotosurveys.co.uk/about-us/

Iain Dowie
Regional Sales Manager
Contact Iain: iaindowie@gotogroup.co.uk

Having experienced the excitement of playing international football and managing at a high level Iain is equally excited to be joining the innovative and dynamic GOTO group.

7 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Was that a 50p or was it a Claude Davis Footballer Fun Wig?

It was actually a Claude Davis and Andy Todd smoothie.

They asked about my liquid assets but being deaf, I misheard. I thought they said 'liquified asses'.

Archived