OUR NEXT MANAGER

plymouthram

I think a lot MAY depend on whether we go up or not via the Play Offs. If we do Wassall will be replaced. If we don't, well I personally feel Wassall will also be replaced. I would be absolutley staggered if Wassall is in charge next season, in fact I wouldn't think you'd get very good odds with any Bookimaker on him staying if I'm honest. Other Ram fans may disagree of course ?.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, TETRA said:

I think a lot MAY depend on whether we go up or not via the Play Offs. If we do Wassall will be replaced. If we don't, well I personally feel Wassall will also be replaced. I would be absolutley staggered if Wassall is in charge next season, in fact I wouldn't think you'd get very good odds with any Bookimaker on him staying if I'm honest. Other Ram fans may disagree of course ?.

So you're saying that if we go up via the playoffs, Wassall will be replaced. However, if we don't go up via the playoffs, Wassall will be replaced.

Now I may be a little slow on the uptake nowadays, but please tell me how the alternatives depend whether or not we go up via the playoffs?

They're as different as chalk and, er, chalk.

13 minutes ago, eddie said:

So you're saying that if we go up via the playoffs, Wassall will be replaced. However, if we don't go up via the playoffs, Wassall will be replaced.

Now I may be a little slow on the uptake nowadays, but please tell me how the alternatives depend whether or not we go up via the playoffs?

They're as different as chalk and, er, chalk.

Is Martyn Chalk available?

Rodgers. Nailed on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36262303

"Swansea City have confirmed Francesco Guidolin will remain as head coach after agreeing a two-year contract.

Guidolin, 60, was appointed in January on a six-month contract after Alan Curtis' temporary spell in charge, with the club in the relegation zone.

The Italian has led them to 11th place - 12 points clear of the bottom three, and they could finish in the top half.

"Francesco fully deserves the chance to continue his good work into the new campaign," chairman Huw Jenkins said.

"He was prepared to come into the club at such a difficult time and put himself in a pressure situation with the club fighting for survival.

"It's going to be another challenge for everyone, but we are looking forward to seeing how far he can take this squad of players over a full season.

"There has obviously been a lot of speculation over recent weeks about a possible change of manager, but the board has been impressed with the way he has quietly gone about the job of improving performances and results since January."

The Italian members of Guidolin's backroom staff, Gabriele Ambrosetti and Diego Bortoluzzi, have also been offered new contracts."

4 minutes ago, drgoodspeak said:

Rodgers. Nailed on.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36262303

"Swansea City have confirmed Francesco Guidolin will remain as head coach after agreeing a two-year contract.

Guidolin, 60, was appointed in January on a six-month contract after Alan Curtis' temporary spell in charge, with the club in the relegation zone.

The Italian has led them to 11th place - 12 points clear of the bottom three, and they could finish in the top half.

"Francesco fully deserves the chance to continue his good work into the new campaign," chairman Huw Jenkins said.

"He was prepared to come into the club at such a difficult time and put himself in a pressure situation with the club fighting for survival.

"It's going to be another challenge for everyone, but we are looking forward to seeing how far he can take this squad of players over a full season.

"There has obviously been a lot of speculation over recent weeks about a possible change of manager, but the board has been impressed with the way he has quietly gone about the job of improving performances and results since January."

The Italian members of Guidolin's backroom staff, Gabriele Ambrosetti and Diego Bortoluzzi, have also been offered new contracts."

don't be silly, Franks only left Ajax for one reason :whistle:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36273607

1 minute ago, David said:

Is this where I say that if Rodgers is at Derby next season I'll strap my testicles to the next NASA rocket launch?

I don't think it's likely, but crazier things have happened. Maybe you should state a forfeit that you could actually do, if it happens?

3 minutes ago, David said:

Is this where I say that if Rodgers is at Derby next season I'll strap my testicles to the next NASA rocket launch?

Will you still be attached to your testicles at the moment of the launch?

Personally unless you are, I think it's a bit of a cop out.

3 minutes ago, Howard Canitbé said:

Will you still be attached to your testicles at the moment of the launch?

Personally unless you are, I think it's a bit of a cop out.

Oh yes, I'll be there in floods of tears cursing Mel and wishing relegation on him

26 minutes ago, David said:

If we're in the PL it wouldn't be a surprise in my opinion, so maybe not that extreme just yet.

Maybe follow in Gary Lineker's lead and say you'll do the next podcast in your pants...

...which I'm sure is no different to any other week.

Just now, Kernow said:

If we're in the PL it wouldn't be a surprise in my opinion, so maybe not that extreme just yet.

Maybe follow in Gary Lineker's lead and say you'll do the next podcast in your pants...

...which I'm sure is no different to any other week.

I'm not getting dressed to do the Podcast! if we're in the PL the job would be Wassall's, no other scenarios possible. 

Just now, David said:

I'm not getting dressed to do the Podcast! if we're in the PL the job would be Wassall's, no other scenarios possible. 

Did you not see an earlier post in this thread? It clearly stated that Wassall getting the job depends on whether we go up or not. If we go up, he won't get it. If we stay down, he won't get it. What part of that don't you understand?

Archived